Roki Remote for Roku is the best iPhone/iPad remote control for Roku Streaming Player and Roku TV.
Access to movies, music and games will become simpler and easier, and you will love your Roku even more. All you need just connect your iOS device and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
Support: Roku Express, Roku Premiere, Roku Streaming Stick+, Roku Ultra...
- Automatically scans your network to find your Roku.
- Roku TV remote control
- Conveniently launch channels from Roku TV
- Cast Photos & Videos from your Camera Roll
- Cast Media Files from Dropbox & Google Drive
- Stream videos to your Roku Streaming Stick, Express, Premiere
- Search and cast your favorite music tracks
- Photo slideshow casting
- Easy media playing controls
- Use your keyboard for quick text entry for channels like Netflix or Hulu
- Roki is designed for iPhone as well as iPad
Roki for Roku Free features:
• Roku remote control
• Play/pause, fast forward, rewind
To use the app, please make sure your iPhone or iPad are on the same Wi-Fi network as the Roku TV.
The app includes an optional auto-renewable subscription to access current and future premium categories (price may vary depending on location):
- Subscription start from USD 2.99.
- a 1-week subscription
- a 1-month subscription
- a 1-year subscription
• Check in app for exact pricing in your region
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• You can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings, but refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.
Terms of Service: https://www.tvcast.in/policies/#terms
TV Cast's apps is not an affiliated entity of Roku, Inc, and Roki is not an official product of Roku, Inc.
We update our app regularly so that we can make it better for you. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. Thank you for using Roki Remote!
Ratings and Reviews
Great back up
Last night I misplaced the remote. It was late and I just didn’t feel like tearing the house apart looking for it. I would do that in the morning. It was great using the remote app as a back up. I got to lay in bed and watch my favorite shows on TV.
I gave it 4 stars because I think it should be a free app. It would not let me open the app without committing to a month $4.99 - it did have a 3 day free trail so I will cancel today, since Ive found my remote. I know somewhere there is a free remote app cause I’ve used it about a year ago. So has that changed? I hope not. If so I will buy an upgraded remote and use my current remote as my back up.
Couldn’t tell you
Couldn’t tell you how well the playing media from the phone on the Roku works since that feature costs money. I didn’t bother to use remote features because I can use the free roku made app for that. I wanted I watch video from my phone on my tv and don’t get me wrong I’m not someone who refuses to pay for the apps I use, after spending money on apps that don’t do what they claim to do I won’t spend a dime unless I know it’ll work. My suggestion to the developer is give the app the ability to use the feature for a limited time even if it’s just 5 to 10 minutes give a potential subscriber the chance to see the quality of your product and let them determine if the quality of the product you’re selling is worth the cost. When you block the key feature like that one, the one which is the main selling point considering how many other apps that offer to act as remote the impression given by requiring money prior to allowing your customer test it out is that it doesn’t work well and you’re trying to get a customers money before they realize they’ve paid for something that doesn’t work or doesn’t work well. Not that is then intention of the developer but it is the impression given.
So this app is good and just like the others but why would y’all want us to buy something just to get to an app faster?? Makes no sense :/ Also my mom has this spectrum app and she can turn off anybody’s WiFi at anytime that connected to the WiFi and you have to have WiFi to use the remote LITERALLY now that makes no sense why do we have to have WiFi just to use an app? Anyways I recommend this to people’s but if your moms like to cute of the WiFi hurry up and download a new one also if you wanna ask why do you need a roku remote app if you wont have WiFi?? Well sometimes my mom wakes me up to take care of my baby sister and she has this tv and she puts me and all my siblings in a group on the spectrum app so she can turn it off when she wants to and forgets to turn it back on and I sometimes wanna put coco Mellon on for her so she can be chill and I could do me and ya so I recommend it to the People that moms don’t turn off the WiFi peace
Developer Response ,
If you need any further assistance on how to use the app, please contact us, either via email email@example.com or through the “Contact us” option in the app. Please also have a look at our Trouble Shoot section.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TV CAST COMPANY LIMITED
- 135.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © TV Cast
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
- Premium $19.99
- Premium $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.