The grittiest idle mafia simulation game out there!
Manage insidious businesses, gather talented Capos to carry out your bidding, and occupy new territory through any means necessary.
- Do what you want: take protection fees, rob anyone, fight on the streets... Be a benevolent leader or a ruthless crime lord. Who you steal from and what you steal is all up to you!
- Make tons of money: set up casinos, gentlemen's clubs, or even an adult studio empire! You'll need cash businesses to keep things running smoothly.
- Grow from a no-name gang into an international crime syndicate: from stealing to kidnapping, nothing is off limits unless you say so.
- Expand your territory: occupy streets and cities to build your own Mafia empire. Tear down those who stand in your way, and recruit loyal followers to your cause.
- Collect Capos: infamous criminals from around the world with special abilities that set them apart. Whether it's a horde of robot ninjas or luchadore accountants, become a force to be reckoned with!
- Idle Cash: you're the boss here - sit back and enjoy as your loyal minions handle all the dirty work. Behind every successful fortune is a crime!
Want to be a part of our community? Questions, problems, or suggestions? You can find us on:
- Discord: https://discord.gg/EeXGd2B
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/idlemafia/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEAxWTCLEYl0uOCtbcuXTYA
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
1. Subscription options
In our game we have a subscription option:
- Monthly Mafia Club Membership subscription for $4.99. It removes all ads, unlocks fight speed x6 and unlocks autofill for the Bounty List. Also the subscription provides 60 Diamonds on a daily basis. (Price may vary depending on your location)
2. Subscription renewal
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
3. Canceling subscription
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes. Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039. When your current subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period can not be canceled. After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use the features of Mafia Club Membership.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at https://centurygame.com/support/idle-mafia
- New! Redesigned Capo Talent system puts your Talent selection journey on the fast track;
- New! The latest Gear system refreshes everything you know about the Stash;
- New Event: Be my valentine. Get ready for our heart-filled Valentine's Day event! Available from Feb 14th (tentative);
- New Skin: Get Hidenobu "Lothario" Sanada from the Be my valentine event;
- New Capo Awakening: Tomoe "Naginata" Yamakawa. Available from Feb 6th (tentative).
Ratings and Reviews
Love the game, one issue
There’s a lot of stuff to do to keep you busy, they update regularly, the GUI is easy to navigate, there’s usually good sales, the events are fun, they make unlock-able costumes that you have to earn, and feel accomplished for doing so, there’s mini games in the game that are actually like the ads for the game. The list goes on why I like this game. I have one very minor problem though. As a leader of a gang that uses a lot of chat I find it hard to communicate with my team because of the character limit. I’m pretty sure my team feels the same way when they have to scroll through the many messages, like in cases like when trying to explain strats during wars, or things to members that are new to the game. I end up sending so many messages, for example the other day: Sending like 4 maxed out messages to explain something to a player that started when the game came out, and is getting back into it now because there’s been so many changes. It’s doable, and only a minor inconvenience. It’d be awesome to remove, or raise it even more than you did in the past, though. And maybe add that read more button so we don’t have to scroll for ever to get past the message.
Love the Game, But Not the Latest Events
I have been playing for a little over three months now, and have enjoyed the game enough to subscribe to the $5 monthly membership. I enjoy the grind, the gang activities, and seeing my power levels rise relatively quickly, and I always look forward to the weekend and weekly events. The weekend events can get pretty time intensive, but the weekly events are usually pretty fun, change things up a bit, and are over without too much sustained attention throughout the week. One of the things I like about this game is I don’t have to be on the game constantly to achieve peak progress and can focus on work, my family, and other leisure activities while still feeling like a relatively top-performing player.
Lately, however, the events (two of the last weekly events and the next scheduled one) have been bad spin-offs of the weekend events. You cannot achieve even all of the standard rewards without spending diamonds or $$$ on them (normally premium rewards are available for a cost), even with the membership. Normally there is no problem getting all the standard rewards, but these new events are time-intensive during the week and require microtransactions to complete. This is a severe detriment to my game experience.
This review would return to a 5 star review if traditionally weekend events are not used in place of the weekly events.
Developer Response ,
We are very sorry if we ever made you feel that way. We do apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced at our game. We will take this as feedback on our game and we will strive to improve our game for our players to enjoy and stay competitive.
I like the game but…
I’ve been playing for a while now, and I do like the game. I guess you could say I’m a regular. Why is it so hard to earn loot such as gaining more capos? When you reach around rank 23-25, game drastically slows down and your forced to invest money into the game because you can’t upgrade legendary capos anymore and it’s just too tough to even come across legendary shards or legendary capos. What if you don’t have the money to invest in the game? I understand the game needs to stay afloat and what not. However you come into the game and earn legendary capos at a rapid pace then get shut down and have to start spending money. I feel like the only thing that should be difficult to earn is the mythical capos, but even at that there should be more of those shards and we should certainly see a lot more earning of legendary capos, legendary capo cards, and legendary capo shards as they are in the game from the very beginning. If people don’t want to spend money on the game and or don’t have said money, then you’ll lose that percentage of players because you win and level up so quick then get slapped with disappointment when you can’t level up anymore because you don’t come across the things you need to do so. I’ll continue to play but it’s gotten a tad bit ridiculous at this point. Pleeeeeaaase may we see more legendary loot? :)
Developer Response ,
We appreciate the feedback you provided and rest assured that this will be forwarded to the team and see if we can optimize the game further. Thank you!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DianDian Interactive Holding
- 1.4 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Century Games
- In-App Purchases
- Mafia Club(Subscription) $4.99
- Fighter on Steroids $1.99
- Cleaning the Streets $9.99
- Lucky Coins Deal $2.99
- Few Diamonds $0.99
- Exclusive Contract $9.99
- Best Assistant! $2.99
- Few Racer Recruits $1.99
- Lucky Coins Deal $9.99
- Fistful of Diamonds $4.99