GPS Logger is a great way to log your ride, walk or any other trip. Wherever you are it will store your route with minimum battery usage.
This is how it works:
1. GPS Logger periodically fetches and stores location info from your device.
2. This application works both in background and foreground modes. It means that you can close GPS Logger and it will continue to log your movements while keeping battery usage to the minimum.
3. You will be able to browse the list of your saved locations and see the markers of places you've been to on the map.
4. GPS Logger does not require Wi-Fi nor mobile data connectivity, mobile data connection is only need to share location.
5. Also, you can share your route to your friends or save it in your device.
Premium Version - $8.99/week or $9.99/month
With Premium, you will be able to share your current location with any number of your contacts who also have this app as well as share your routes to any number of other users and store a full 60 days of Location History. Premium subscriptions come with a free 3 day trial. When the trial expires, the subscription will auto-renew on a weekly or monthly basis. You will receive your first charge 3 days after starting your trial. The subscription costs will be charged from your score, linked through an iTunes account. Your subscription will be automatically renewed at regular intervals, according to what you selected, if you do not cancel it earlier than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to unsubscribe after you have purchase it. Subscription changes are available in the Settings of your iTunes account after purchase.
NOTE: GPS Logger require location access in "Always" mode. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease the battery life of the phone.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hi I’m 16 and normally a 16 year old wouldn’t want her parents to track her, but honestly it was my idea and my parents enjoyed it. I like knowing where my parents and siblings are, funny part of it is when my parents battery is dying I always message them to charge their phone and they get confused. All in all I like the app it’s pretty great!
I originally got this app because my teenage daughter was going to her first dance with a group of girls I don't know. I was scared but this app is very accurate. I can see track her and facetime her to make sure she really is where she said she was. This app is helping me in every way, I can see I can start trust my daughter. I love it!
With all the crime and killing going on in Chicago, Live 360 helps me keep up with my kids when they leave home. It gives me a little peace of mind to know they made it safely to their destination and if I see they deviated from the plan .. I give them a call. This live 360 is everything
- Artem Alexakhin
- 28.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Phone Tracker, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.