Enjoy this game for FREE – or unlock ALL Original Stories games with unlimited play and no ads by signing up for a GHOS Subscription!
What can a fantasy hero do when his glory days as a warrior are over?
Join Emyr and his friends on a whirlwind adventure to find out!
“Barbarous - Tavern of Emyr” is a brand-new time management game unlike any other!
Emyr was once the realm’s most famous hero. That is, until his career was destroyed by a dreadful wound feared by all adventurers! Robbed of the chance to defeat his archenemy whom “no hero can defeat”, Emyr awakens in a shabby tavern without a single coin to his name – as its new owner! Sure, Emyr knows a lot about drinking at taverns. But what about running one? Surely this isn’t a role for a leading hero… is it? And to make matters worse, now a teenager claiming to be his daughter has shown up!
Will Emyr be able to get his adventuring career back on track?
Will he defeat his dreaded foe once and for all?
Will he rise to the challenge of responsible parenting?
Old habits die hard in this comical adventure!
- Join Emyr on his final quest to defeat his archenemy at last;
- Experience a time management game in a fantasy setting;
- 5 unique taverns, each in a different place, visited during Emyr’s travels;
- 60 engaging levels, offering hours of unique gameplay;
- 120 story-driven cutscenes (intro and outro for every level) mixed with tons of humorous references;
- An atmospheric soundtrack.
In this game, you will be tasked with preparing various treats and delivering them to customers. Grab items and combine ingredients into new creations. But be warned - customers have limited patience, and they won’t wait forever for you to serve them! Manage your time well, or you’ll lose clients. Each action is rewarded. Earn points for checking out guests, and earn diamonds as a reward.
Try the first few levels for free! Then choose to unlock the full game with an in-app purchase, or subscribe for a free trial of our subscription plan!
*NEW!* Enjoy all GameHouse Original Stories with a subscription! As long as you’re a member, you can play all of your favorite story games. Relive past stories and fall in love with new ones. It’s all possible with a GameHouse Original Stories subscription. Subscribe today!
More about GameHouse Original Stories subscriptions:
- You can subscribe to play this game and all other GameHouse Original Stories games without Ads.
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html
THANK YOU shout out for supporting us! If you haven’t done so already, please take a moment to rate this game – your feedback helps make our games even better!
What's new in 1.3?
- Now you can play Free watching Ads -or remove the Ads with your GHOS subscription or In-App purchase!
Ratings and Reviews
Best. Game. Ever.
In my opinion, this is the best, coolest game GameHouse has ever created! (But I am particularly partial to fantasy games. I turned my apartment into a castle, after all! Lol.) The storyline is great. The characters are stunning. And it combines the three things I want in a game: fantasy, cooking, and GameHouse! I’m a fantasy author, myself, and this game just fills me with inspiration. I usually never leave a review (this is my first review ever written, and I’ve played a LOT of games!) but I just HAD to tell you what a great job you’ve done with this game ! 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Love this game!!
This game is so fun and I love the story! The characters are so cute and I absolutely love how they put this story all together! I have been a fan of gamhouse games since the Emily stories. Unfortunately the way gamehouse is making the new Emily stories, they’re no longer the way they use to make them and I have lost interest in the new Emily stories sadly. Keep making games like this one and I will continue to purchase your games!
I am a big Emily fan and this game is awesome. I would give it six stars if possible.
This is my first time rating a game. I downloaded and finished the story in 9 hours i did not even mind the ads. Y'all do a great job with graphics and humor. Favorite line from game” give me one reason not to kill ya, Emyr says cause i am pretty! 😂🤣
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the awesome review!!! Do share the game on your social media pages as well.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RealNetworks, Inc.
- 297.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©GameHouse 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Full Game $9.99
- GameHouse Subscription $9.99
- GameHouse Subscription NoTrial $9.99
- Buy up to level 20 $1.99
- GameHouse Subscription Trial $9.99
- Buy up to level 40 $4.99
- Full Game $4.99
- Yearly description $89.99
- Yearly subscription $89.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.