Build your dream Cookie Kingdom and reclaim against the evil that lingers in the shadows. Fresh out of the oven and from the Cookie Run: OvenBreak creators comes Cookie Run: Kingdom! Build a delectable Kingdom while battling against evil dessert monsters!
Team up with GingerBrave and Cookie friends, some new and some familiar. Together, in this sweet fantasy adventure RPG, uncover the story of the Kingdom’s past and defeat the darkness that stands between you and your Kingdom.
Rebuild overgrown ruins and customize your Kingdom with unique decorations and exciting buildings. Team up with your Cookie friends to collect resources for your Kingdom and craft special tools and delicious treats!
Fight in epic RPG-style battles. Unlock new battle levels and discover secrets of the Cookie universe. Take on the Cake Monsters or battle against other Cookies in PVP mode. Tap into each Cookie’s unique skills and unleash the perfect balance of power!
■ BUILD & DESIGN THE ULTIMATE COOKIE KINGDOM!
- Customize your Kingdom with unique decorations, parks, wood shops, jelly factories, and more!
- Build a magic laboratory for Wizard Cookie or construct a classy juice bar for Sparkling Cookie!
- Gather resources from buildings to expand your Kingdom, fix destroyed buildings, and level up
■ BATTLE YOUR WAY TO VICTORY
- Assemble the best Cookie team that is just too sweet to beat!
- Strategically choose Cookies based on their special skills to defeat Cake Monsters
- Command your squad and unleash their skills with just a few taps
- Battle against rival Cookie teams in PVP mode!
- Lead your warriors through fast-paced, RPG-style battles with epic combat animations!
■ COLLECT COOKIE FRIENDS & TREASURES
- Team up with familiar Cookies to explore build the ultimate Kingdom
- Unlock brand new Cookie characters through gacha Cookie Cutters
- Complete daily quests to earn power boosts for your Cookies
- Collect rare Treasures to enhance your Cookie’s special powers!
■ UNLOCK SECRETS OF THE COOKIE RUN UNIVERSE
- Uncover the untold story of the Kingdom’s and fallen heroes’ past
- Adventure through more than 200 story levels!
- Restore glory back to the Kingdom
- Fixed bugs in certain Cookies' skills.
- Slightly modified the skill description texts of certain Cookies' skills.
- Pilgrim's Slingshot now reduces the rearmost enemy's DEF.
- Bug fixes and other improvements
Ratings and Reviews
A Scrumptious Crumb-Coated Cookie Adventure awaits at your palms
I am somewhat of an RPG enthusiast. I have played freemium shovelware to console exclusives, obscure imported titles to mainstay brands. Despite all this experience under my belt, nothing has come close to the joy and merriment this peppy, cheerful, and user-friendly game is and continues to be! So far I have reached the penultimate chapter and I have enjoyed everything from the delightful puns, the clearly evident passion put into top notch in game models, and ultimately, this game is an accessible, entertaining and memorable experience without having to pay a dime. Unlike most town builders, there isn’t a whole lot of downtime when you have nothing to do. There are always resources that would benefit from further production, Cookie Houses will generously compensate your time with the leveling resources, and so far I haven’t had any trouble finding opponents that are my level in the arena. You can easily get pretty far without even having to summon anyone from the in-game gacha, and chapters will ensure that the level cap increases with the progression of the story mode. My only hope is that there will be more easily accessible means of acquiring crystals and premium in game currency in the future as I am almost on post game activities next chapter, but this has always been likely. I am excited to see what more comes from this game in the future!
Fantastic game with a few near major flaws
This game by far has taken up a lot of my time recently. It’s very enjoyable game that can offer a lot of gameplay with cute graphics and animation, simple and addicting fighting mechanics, and much more. But there are more than a few flaws. Once you progress far enough into the story, you hit a massive exp wall. And it’s honestly not fun waiting actual hours or even days to get enough exp jellies solely due to the fact that houses are the only significant way to do so. Secondly it really seems the community is never heard. People are unable to even open the game without it crashing for these past few days. And the most the devs do is post on Facebook to update the game which obviously many have already done. Certain cookies are completely irrelevant with only a certain few being in the meta making a lot of the cast useless which is sad considering these creative characters. Lastly this is starting to seem more pay to win with this new update. What is the point of putting a guaranteed Pure Vanilla meter for everyone if the only way to get it is to spend insane amounts of money to finish it? Not a lot of people have the ability to afford putting forty dollars into a mobile game Overall there are a few bumps that are starting to become far more noticeable and I really hope y’all get them under control. This game has an unbelievable amount of potential so don’t let that go to waste.
I love it!
So I’ve been playing cookie run for years, before the new version Ovenbreak even came out kinda years, and I’ve always LOVED the cookies, the running, the stories and character bio’s and when I saw that they were making an RPG I was SOOOO excited! It’s got the cookies I love, the stories, and all that jazz plus its an rpg! I’ve never spent a single penny on cookie run ever so I’m used to how the coins and gems work. You dont get LOTS and lots fast but quick enough I can use the 10 cookie roll at least once a day. The coins come to me a little slower than I’d like but that’s probably because I’m not as good at the crafting and filling requests yet, I’m mostly used to the running aspect of ovenbreak. The biggest issue I’ve seen is that the game will occasionally crash on me, worst is when I’m using a cookie cutter and It happens, causing me to lose the cutter. But not to bad yet. Yeah they’ve had to do some patches but its a brand new game, they usually run a different format so the developers probably missed a few minor bits and had to fix em really quick, but they’ve always been good with compensating andgiving extra rewards for those inconvenience’s. All in all, I love it, I get absorbed into the game and hours go by before I realize, and I cant wait to see where it goes and what new cookies cone out!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Devsisters Corp.
- 1.5 GB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Devsisters Corp.
- In-App Purchases
- 10 MILLION KINGDOMS PACKAGE $0.99
- GUARANTEED EPIC PACKAGE Vol.1 $7.99
- GUARANTEED EPIC PACKAGE Vol.2 $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.