Build your dream Cookie Kingdom and reclaim against the evil that lingers in the shadows. Fresh out of the oven and from the Cookie Run: OvenBreak creators comes Cookie Run: Kingdom! Build a delectable Kingdom while battling against evil dessert monsters!
Team up with GingerBrave and Cookie friends, some new and some familiar. Together, in this sweet fantasy adventure RPG, uncover the story of the Kingdom’s past and defeat the darkness that stands between you and your Kingdom.
Rebuild overgrown ruins and customize your Kingdom with unique decorations and exciting buildings. Team up with your Cookie friends to collect resources for your Kingdom and craft special tools and delicious treats!
Fight in epic RPG-style battles. Unlock new battle levels and discover secrets of the Cookie universe. Take on the Cake Monsters or battle against other Cookies in PVP mode. Tap into each Cookie’s unique skills and unleash the perfect balance of power!
■ BUILD & DESIGN THE ULTIMATE COOKIE KINGDOM!
- Customize your Kingdom with unique decorations, parks, wood shops, jelly factories, and more!
- Build a magic laboratory for Wizard Cookie or construct a classy juice bar for Sparkling Cookie!
- Gather resources from buildings to expand your Kingdom, fix destroyed buildings, and level up
■ BATTLE YOUR WAY TO VICTORY
- Assemble the best Cookie team that is just too sweet to beat!
- Strategically choose Cookies based on their special skills to defeat Cake Monsters
- Command your squad and unleash their skills with just a few taps
- Battle against rival Cookie teams in PVP mode!
- Lead your warriors through fast-paced, RPG-style battles with epic combat animations!
■ COLLECT COOKIE FRIENDS & TREASURES
- Team up with familiar Cookies to explore build the ultimate Kingdom
- Unlock brand new Cookie characters through gacha Cookie Cutters
- Complete daily quests to earn power boosts for your Cookies
- Collect rare Treasures to enhance your Cookie’s special powers!
■ UNLOCK SECRETS OF THE COOKIE RUN UNIVERSE
- Uncover the untold story of the Kingdom’s and fallen heroes’ past
- Adventure through more than 200 story levels!
- Restore glory back to the Kingdom
Bug fixes and stabilization
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing game(so far)
So I pre ordered this game after seeing it sponsored by a YouTuber. I am about 2 hours in and so far it is a blast. I like the wackiness of the game and how different it is from battling to designing your kingdom. I also feel like you get rewarded a lot in this game so there really hasn’t been a need for monetization yet. For example, beating a level gets you 1 dollars worth of gems. And levels are super easy to beat. One complaint that I have is that the cookie classes aren’t widely spread. I have 5 support characters but still only have 1 charge and 1 defense. Some of this is just luck of the draw as there is a summon mechanic but I’d like to have some better characters for all classes. Overall, I’d recommend this game to people who are interested and it looks like there is stuff to do even in the late game. Thanks for reading. Have a great day!
I’ll be waiting for the game to release!
Hey, I know it’s coming out tomorrow at 1 am, I hope it’s better than cookie wars and will live on, the only thing I liked about cookie wars was the story, I would see an idea if there will ever be an Jelly Walker event for the main game Cookie Run, basically the event run would be something like The Tower of Frozen waves, but I’m not talking about the main game, I’m talking about this game, OOOO BOY THE LORE, THE LORE IS AMAZING, I wonder what if this timeline (if I choose to mention Operation Timegaurd) had hints to other timelines, for example the main timeline CR:OB Is set in, or LINE (I never played it so I am late to the party), maybe mentioning things that didn’t happen because the kingdom was built and cookies in these events are not going to cause the events because They have other events to make, for example, if Chess Choco Cookie in this universe never gone with Dark Enchantress Cookie, that would mean Earl Grey Cookie would have not met her too, meaning Gingerbrave or the player in Kingdom has built the Grandmaster Hotel in the game, but maybe that would mean Gingerbrave lost in this universe, so what would happen? I don’t know, this is just my head canon of his game because it’s not out yet
Fun and convenient!
This game is another amazing make by DevSisters, so keep up the great work! I have multiple reasons to tell you why this game is amazing and that you should download it. For one, you can receive gems so easily. There constantly rewarding you for everything, and when you complete missions, you receive gems for free. Gems are used to buy new cookies mainly, so you are pretttyyyy much guaranteed new cookies often. Also, this game has NO ADS!! That’s good, because usually free apps include adds, even Ovenbreak. This is game is so good, it should cost money, but it doesnt because its FREEE. So yeah, if those reasons don’t convince you to get this game I dont know what will.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Devsisters Corp.
- 1.7 GB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Devsisters Corp.
- In-App Purchases
- Kingdom Pass $4.99
- GUARANTEED EPIC PACKAGE 1 $6.99
- KINGDOM LEVEL UP PACKAGE 10 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.