Bright is a super app for crushing credit card debt. Start with a low-interest line of credit. No credit check is required. Instant approvals. Use it to pay off high-interest cards today.
Qualify for up to $8k. Earn more every month. Lock in a low APR for good.
Pay off cards 3x faster. Get a safe, easy credit boost. (Up to 60 points!) And build for life after debt with a financial plan based on you and your goals.
HERE’S HOW BRIGHT WORKS:
1. Download the Bright app
2. Connect your bank accounts and credit cards
3. Unlock your Bright Account, an expandable credit line with a low APR
4. Bright uses your new credit line to pay off your selected credit card
5. Our Smart Manager automates your monthly repayments
6. You pay off high-interest cards and get debt-free fast
Week by week, our Smart Manager makes smart payments for you, to get you debt-free faster. Every month, Bright rewards your on-time payments by upping your credit limit. And our Credit Builder service offers a safe, easy boost - with no interest charges and no hidden fees.
WHAT MAKES BRIGHT DIFFERENT?
- Bright is a super app that gets you debt-free faster, starting with the low APR you deserve. With instant approvals, you can start paying off high-interest cards today.
- Unlike other apps, Bright works for everybody: no credit check is required, and your credit line grows based on you going forward. Bright only looks ahead, no matter your credit history.
- Our Credit Builder service is safer and easier, with no interest charges and no hidden fees, and it runs automatically. Sign up today and watch your score go up!
- Our Smart Manager uses our own patented AI, the world’s most advanced, to study your finances and make card payments that make sense for you.
- Bright helps you start building for life after debt, even while you’re still working to pay off card debt. With a personalized plan, Bright can build more savings faster, with a step-by-step guide to reaching your goals.
WHY USE BRIGHT TO PAY OFF CREDIT CARDS?
- You get a low-interest line of credit to start paying off cards today. The more responsibly you use it, the more your credit line grows – and the faster you can pay off your cards.
- You get a fair APR, lower than most banks can offer. And it’s locked in for good, a low-interest rate you can depend on for life.
- You get an automated card manager that makes smart payments for you, always on time, and is designed to get you debt-free fast.
- You get an advanced AI service that studies your spending habits and adapts automatically to your shifting needs, keeping your payments on track.
- You get a personalized financial plan, based on your goals and prepare your finances for life after debt.
WHY OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE BRIGHT
“I have paid down 2 credit cards without thinking. Thanks to Bright for making it easier!” John, Ohio
“I highly recommend Bright to anyone who is struggling with their finances. This app can put more money back in your pockets than you can do on your own!” Joan, New York
“Really unique concept. I'm impressed with Bright's AI component and the fact that it does what it says - pays down your debt.” Gustavo, California
GET IN TOUCH
24×7 via phone (+1 8772746494), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or chat.
+ So much! A new all-in-one debt-crusher app with fair and low APRs. Start paying off high-interest cards today. With no credit check!
+ Even easier. No paperwork, no due dates, no math, no worries. Sign up in 2 minutes! Set it and forget it. Let Bright get to work.
+ Sounds fancy and expensive? Like you’d never qualify? Bet you will…
Ratings and Reviews
Good app, some UI issues
I’ve been using the app for almost a year & I’ve had a great experience! One of my cards is almost entirely paid off, my credit score has gone up 20 points, and I feel like my finances are very in control. I can see where the money is going, and the auto-pay feature has made this process much less stressful.
If you’re trying to get the most out of this app, I’ve had lots of success by: setting a realistic savings amount per month, set a higher “safety” balance so the app can better judge withdrawals, and follow the recommended pay off strategy. The fee is nominal for the service provided, but definitely make sure you’re paying attention & reading the TOCs when you sign up!
Why I didn’t give the app 5 stars: there could be more banks that the app should be able to work with (connectivity with the Apple credit card would be ideal!), and there’s no way to refresh your account balances manually. I also think it could be helpful if there was a feature to put pay dates & other bill due dates in to help prevent the app pulling too much at the wrong time of the month, but overall a good app & great service.
Coming for a real life mid aged adult, do not get this app!
I was charged for a membership before even creating a pin to log in, I was just browsing the app to see what features were offered, and since they do not consolidate credit I deleted the app thinking I was just looked at what they offered and created an account I can use in the future, it’s $10 dollars a month charge, which they never specified. (And you have to download the app, no website version) They ask you about your bank information first, where you get you most of your money and deposits from, now in your eyes it’s to give you an expectation on how much they can loan you to consolidate your credit, which is false. They create a “plan” for you to set a “goal” to help you pay down your credit. The app also said it rounds up purchases so you can save money in your saving account, only cool feature. But why on earth would they not specify they’re going to charge you the membership fee? Now I’m calling customer service and emailing support and have no reached anyone, the number on the website just fails immediately after dialing, and I’ve been waiting for an email for a couple days now, I’m requesting a refund for the membership charged that I did not know I was agreeing to. They ask you for your information to see your deposits, is what they say it’s for, BUT ITS TO CHARGE YOU. Good luck everyone, download at your own risk. Still waiting on an email or call from you BRIGHT MONEY support.
Developer Response ,
Hi Delilah, we sincerely apologize for this experience you've had. We have already sent the refund to your checking account as requested and emailed the confirmation on the same to your registered email address. Please let us know with your response if there is anything else we can do to get this changed for you. Thanks.
This app has a few quirks, but it’s absolutely being a lifesaver for me.
There are a few bugs in this app, and I’m unsure how the algorithm that’s being used is determine the amounts it does on the days it draws on my account. Some days, I’ve had two withdrawals taken out of my account on the same day. Others, they take a few hundred (which seems extreme, but based around my pay schedule, actually works out just fine for having enough leftover to last me until the next payday). And the fact that it automates the payments to my cards, so I’ve grown accustomed to the balance I see in my checking as my *actual* budget is so extremely helpful.
This app has a lot of promise, but over the last month, it’s been really helping me a lot. It’s lowered interest charges over pay periods and even refunded the minimum payments on one of my accounts by the way it handles payments. If you’re struggling with managing debt and a budget, this app is really worth a try. I do hope they develop even more features and fix some of the bugs. Will be keeping my eyes on how this helps my credit score!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bright Capital Inc
- 73.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Bright Capital Inc.