Lead your team to victory, with hundreds of heroes to collect!
Pick the strongest lineup and challenge all types of genetic mutant monsters!
- Casual Idle Gameplay -
Automatically gather all manner of resources offline. Your job is to allocate your resources effectively!
Set your formations now! Grow & Train a powerful squad with minimal time investment!
- Open Team Training -
Open Team Training with 5 major races, more than 200 Heroes in different factions with specific skills, hundreds of rare pieces of equipment! A customized lineup will be developed based on your knowledge and talent.
- Unimaginable Novelty Experience -
Explore forests, cities, outer space, underground factories, alien bases...
Traverse a variety of maps, defeating monsters along the way, challenging powerful enemies, and getting all kinds of gear and treasures!
- Rich Game Content -
Idle battling, PVP arena, mysterious cavern, trial array, and skyscraper!
Rich game content, you won't be able to put it down!
- Global Guild War -
Join a guild, challenge for multiplayer guild boss-battles!
Make friends from all over the world then challenge them to battle, leading your guild to supremacy!!
- Global PVP -
Lead your strongest team into the arena, challenge and defeat the opponents keeping your rank intact, compete with players globally!
Obtain achievements and rewards as you climb the leader board.
Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/nonstopgamemobile
Customer Service: https://sevenpiratesgames.helpshift.com/a/nonstop-game
Terms of Service: http://www.7piratesgames.com/ToS.html
- Added Mystic Hero - Blizzard, who is the founding master of the mysterious frost mage, possessing the power to summon blizzard!
- Added new skin for Tigtron - Phantom Unicorn. General's soul has perished from the war, and I dream of the iron steeds and the glacier!
- Added new Hero Bond: Tiger Roar of Mount Jiri. It's a powerful bond between May Kim and Tigtron which brings out endless power!
- Edited Tigtron's skill - Warring Tiger Form. New Effect: When Tigtron is in Warring Tiger Form, his own common attack can attack all enemy front row targets
- Added powerful set recast function. You can now use the extra set part to recast into new set parts!
- Ace Tournament is now fully available. We have made the following optimization and new functions based on everyone's feedback:
1. Added the function to garrison on a friendly land
2. After a team is defeated in a battle, the hero will enter injure status. The hero in an injure status cannot go out to carry out order and they cannot take part in the defense of the base
3. Added Ace Tournament War Token system
- Fixed bugs
Ratings and Reviews
This game is similar to other afk games, but with real time combat gameplay. You earn the good currencies fairly easily with all of the content such as quests, raids, etc. you get a whole lot of heroes very quickly, but only some of them are worth upgrading. The community is very good about helping others out, and no one really talks down to you. There are some items such as skins that pretty much require you to spend real money to obtain, since requirements to get them are impossible to get otherwise, but you don’t need to spend money if you are just patient for everything else.
-(Silent Blade from Server 13)
The game is fun and enjoyable. You can earn everything without spending a dime up to a certain point. After you reach this point it’s pretty much a pay to progress system. Not a big fan of this way of doing things.
If you are not a big fan of pay to progress I would personally steer clear of it. You can try it if you want but there’s not much really there. Their pricing for items is dumb in terms of like 3 items for $50 lol, seriously it’s a joke the pricing that is.
Ultimately it’s your choice. Personally tried this game for a few weeks. It’s bland but semi enjoyable. Graphics they’re meh, gameplay is fun to an extent but there is nothing there to really make you go, “This is amazing!” there really isn’t. Personally think it’s a small cash grab.
Give my heroes back.
I’ve played this game for a few months now and have enjoyed every bit of it, until recently. They just had an update which apparently merged the different servers/accounts you can make. That wouldn’t be a problem if the heroes from my other two accounts were still there...
I now have only two accounts with half the characters. I had different parties for each account and now I don’t really want to play due to losing half of my progress. The game is still fun and I recommend you try it...you just might be screwed over in the end.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Big Kraken
- 663.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2021 7 Pirates Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Beginner Package $0.99
- Weekly Subscription $0.99
- Event Pack 2 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.