Clapper is a social media app focused on providing local and global videos to all people. You can see the latest trends as they unfold, as well as people’s developing opinions. And best of all this app is FREE for anyone and everyone to use.
We have created a platform that makes your user experience seamless, easy, and fun.
- Each video rest between another so you can simply scroll from one video to the next.
- Videos you enjoy watching aggregate themselves to you for seamless viewing.
- To scroll to the next video simply swipe up or swipe down to view the previous.
- Based on your location things that are local in your area will be aggregated for you as well.
- Easily record videos and be apart of the heartbeat of your community.
- Switch the camera feature to front and back for different perspectives and recording capabilities.
- All in-app features are located on the right-hand side of the screen to allow for easy access.
- Easily view people’s opinion with the support or oppose
- Add hashtags to your post to strengthen their search optimization
- Reply to others content with your own opinion.
- Have a discussion with people on both sides of the field.
- Connect with friends and follow those whose opinion you want to hear.
- Build up your own following and be an opinion leader.
- Add text to your posts and even change the color of the lettering.
What makes Clapper different?
1. We are all about the latest updates in your local community
2. Our Clapback feature is unique in that you can simply give your take on an idea
3. We allow for up to 3 minutes for each video so that you have plenty of time to get your point across.
4. The 3 minutes also allows for proper coverage of local events
How to use Clapper?
1. Open the app and view a variety of videos by scrolling up or down.
2. Search what kinds of video content you are looking for in the search bar
3. Click tools on the right-hand side to Like, dislike, or comment.
1. Click the opinion button to reply to a video with a video of your own
2. Click the add button near the home screen to record a video
3. Use hashtags to make sure your video is found by people who want to find your content
Download now and discover the heartbeat of your local area and around the world.
Want to find out more about us?
- Fixed some bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I was recruited to this app from being seen on a different platform I’m a creator on. I enjoy having an app that focuses on freedom of speech, politics, point of views- things that a lot of viewers don’t want to see on other apps. This app gives the ability to create content on these topics that others can engage with. On my other platforms my content isn’t based around content like this. Those apps aren’t created for those topics that this app is specifically for. I enjoy to step away from my other content and have the ability to share my thoughts/beliefs on here. I enjoy having a like and dislike option. The reason I give 4 stars is for 2 things I dislike. 1- the quality of a video I create and shared onto here is horrible! Video quality seems like “GIF” quality. 2- I will receive a notification, but I can’t get my feed to update when I try to look at comments/likes.
This app has a lot of potential moving forward. I honestly wouldn’t of known of this app unless I received a message.
I really like it but it could grow too.
I LOVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH!! This is definitely my favorite thing about this app. So important! I get on here to hear real news and opinions that aren’t censored! I have really been enjoying it a lot but there is room for improvement. I know this is supposed to be the alternative to TikTok (thank God) but it is missing some of the bells and whistles. I would like to see more categories appear. There’s so much to see on TikTok, I’d like to see more on here. To be perfectly honest, TikTok was my outlet to sing without having to post on Facebook or Instagram. Singing to strangers is a lot easier than your friends so I enjoyed that but there’s not much of that on clapper. I love watching people display their talents too so I think it’d be more fun if there was more of that too. But I am loving the ability to be honest on this platform about politic, yes, but other things as well. Thank you, Clapper!
Thank you for allowing me to have free speech
I love clapper even more so than I ever did tiktok. Mostly because of the free sheep child. I feel I am allowed to say whatever I want with out being banned. I know hate speech doesn’t count, but I also feel like clapper allows me to defend & take up for myself & I try to do that in a way where I’m not being too hateful. I’m definitely not racist, homophobic, transphobic or whatever type of phobic there is against ppl who are different! So thanks! I have 4 out of 5 stars because I feel a few things could be different. There should be more music to choose from & I wish I could upload more pics at once than just 1. I can pick up to 30 some vids to use, but only one photo. I also would love to have a blue check mark. I have nearly 13k followers if not more now & I could make funnier & better content!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CLAPPER MEDIA GROUP INC.
- 116.1 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2020 Clapper Media Group Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.