Football Head Coach 24 - FHC 4+

NFL PA licensed manager game

Gamebasics BV

    • Free
    • Offers In-App Purchases



- Create your own franchise and embark on a coaching career!
- Lead your pro players and master your entire roster with personalized strategies and formations, showcasing your unique coaching style.

- Immerse yourself in the thrilling world of football games, with the latest season now live, enhancing your football experience with fresh challenges and triumphs!
- Employ a sophisticated and robust simulation engine to guide your team through league competitions and playoffs against rival coaches in this one-of-a-kind multiplayer showdown, securing championship glory and outperforming your rivals!

- Unlock all the professional players in this officially NFL Players Association licensed game, curate the ultimate roster for consistent victories in football games!
- Seeking a top-notch Quarterback or Running Back? Dive into the player market and make a winning bid for your franchise's next star, leaving your rivals in the dust!

- As the Head Coach, take control of your team's tactics, surprise opponents, and aim for touchdowns every game.
-Utilize established American Football formations or experiment with daring combinations to gain an edge on every down, leaving your rivals struggling to keep up!

-Engage in the Quick match mode to experiment with new formations and tactics, optimizing your football team for victory in football games.
-Train your players daily to ensure they perform at their peak in every match, crushing your rivals' dreams of victory!

Download Football Head Coach 24 NOW and become a part of this thrilling game, joining millions of fellow managers in the gridiron experience, as you outplay, outcoach, and outsmart your rivals in football games!

Please Note: Football Head Coach 24 (FHC 24) is free to download and play. In-app purchases are available for some game items. Review our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy for additional details.

What’s New

Version 24.0.3

Hi all,
We have a new version for you, which contains:
Improved odds visualisation for packs, to improve comparison between packs and give clear ranges for the ratings. This should give better information regarding the content of the packs.
A fix for the mission bug you've been reporting, thanks for that.
Quite some content for upcoming events.
As always, enjoy the game! (edited)

Ratings and Reviews

4.7 out of 5
12.3K Ratings

12.3K Ratings

Rk093105 ,

Great game and concept, minor adjustments needed

Been playing this game for weeks now, I really enjoy the concept of managing your own team. The game play is entertaining to watch and the collecting of players is extremely fun. A few recommendations. 1. Card details: should add some additional basic info about the player them self, for example their current NFL team. 2. Market place filtering: need to add a more filters to identify cards, for example a filter one time left or choice of multiple positions. 3. Cards percentage: I’m not sure the rate of reviving rank cards but it needs to be fine tuned. If 75 rank card has a 6 percent chance of being pull then a 70 rank card should not be 100, it should be 94 percent. 4. Add a few more daily missions or other type of objectives. At a certain point the game because stale as you get stuck in a gray area where you can’t collect more cards or buy cards cause of the prices. Your pretty much in a gray area just hanging around. 5. Market prices: market prices of most cards is unrealistic. Even if a have a high rank card to sell, most players can’t buy it cause they don’t have the money or don’t have another high rank to try and sell, so you’re stuck in a loop. Again the game is great, I love the concept but it needs some minor tweaks to keep the player involved

supareay ,

This game is great, with some flaws

This game is amazing and I have enjoyed it so far, but there are some flaws. This game is amazing for many things, not being pay to win, having quite in depth offensive and defensive coaching schemes, and also a unique way of playing in your league or a quick game. But, this game has some flaws being, the player names are not original which makes for some really weird names which leaves me desiring original ones, the same song which gets a little bit obnoxious after a while (though I understand that may not be an option), and that there are some glitches where sometimes you or the opposing team may lose yards for seemingly no reason and playing a quick game and it just skips the gameplay but still gives you a win or a loss. All in all, even though I listed some negatives, those are very small and the positives outweigh the negatives.

GeneralAMF ,

A good game with glitches…

I’ve been going back and forth between playing this game and NFL Rivals, but to be honest, this game has more lasting appeal and potential. The team building is smooth, and reminiscent of Ultimate Team on Madden (even complete with ridiculous auction prices) but without having to play the games. It’s relatively easy to earn currency and upgrade your team, and stats do play a role, but it’s overall about designing schemes to fit your team, which I love.

The reason I give it 4 stars is due in part to the timing of the game. 8 hours to regain 1 energy? And one league game every 24 hours? It’s almost a drag to wait that long, and there’s only so much I can do in between with only a 3 energy max limit (unless I’m doing quests, and earning energy, which mostly require energy to do) and no desire to spend $$$ on extra resources (which isn’t a huge deal in this game, thankfully - it’s not pay to win!)

In addition, the past couple days have been glitchy, however, as my team has suddenly missed out on a league game they were supposed to play, AND when the countdown timer for my quick game rewards got to 0:00, instead of giving me the rewards for 40 games won, it just reset to another SEVEN DAYS and wouldn’t let me claim them. Those bugs need to be patched if I’m going to continue to play the game.

App Privacy

The developer, Gamebasics BV, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. For more information, see the developer’s privacy policy.

Data Used to Track You

The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:

  • Location
  • Identifiers
  • Usage Data

Data Linked to You

The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:

  • Purchases
  • Location
  • Contact Info
  • Identifiers
  • Usage Data

Data Not Linked to You

The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:

  • Identifiers
  • Diagnostics

Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More

More By This Developer

You Might Also Like