Are you ready to ignite your fitness flame? Get ready to push yourself like you never have before through the Burn App’s cutting-edge difficulty level based programs.
Train both in the gym and at home with one of the Burn App’s eight challenging programs. These programs utilize smart technology to “level you up” once you are ready for more difficult exercise progressions and variations within your program. The levels constantly push you to challenge yourself and the new variations and progressions make it possible for you to always have a new, invigorating workout for an infinite amount of time.
So how does it work?
After downloading and creating your account, we’ll ask you a few questions to understand your fitness goals better. Once you’ve completed your questionnaire, the Burn App will analyze your preferences and pair you with a program best suited for you.
Within our programs, you will experience various training styles including:
• HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training)
• Circuit Training
• Muscle Burnout Challenges
• Bodyweight Exercises
• Strength Training
• LISS (Low-Intensity Steady State Cardio)
• Pregnancy and postnatal
• Rep Challenges
• AMRAP (As Many Reps as Possible) Challenges
• EMOM (Every Minute on the Minute) Challenges
These programs are designed to help you reach your fitness goals whether that is losing weight, getting toned, or building lean muscle.
You will also be able to take full advantage of our cutting-edge features, including:
• Difficulty levels to gamify your workout and keep you engaged as you accomplish more challenging exercises
• Adjustable scales to input your weight and rep amounts completed within each exercise
• Tracking history to see previous weights and rep amounts completed so you can monitor and celebrate your progress
• Simple but pretty app design allowing you to easily navigate the app
• Easy-to-follow workouts that allow you to focus more on the exercise itself
• Ability to go at your own pace during your workout
• Ability to listen to your own audio during your workout
• Exercise video demonstrations
• At-home and in-gym programs
• Share selfies at the end of your workout
• Share your workout completion
• 24/7 access to the Burn Community
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
The Burn App is free to download. Ongoing use requires an active subscription which is available in monthly, quarterly, or yearly models. All users are eligible for a free trial period regardless of which subscription model they choose!
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing your subscription.
Terms & Conditions: https://getburnapp.com/terms-conditions/
Within Version 3.0 you will find the following updates:
• 4 new programs! We have added 4 new programs to the Burn App: Pregnancy Strength Training, Lean Muscle Sculptor, In-Gym Tighten & Tone, and Strength & Endurance.
• New difficulty levels - work your way through a series of difficulty levels as you get stronger and faster at each workout. Once you complete a level, you will then get a harder progression or exercise variation within your next level.
• Weight and rep tracking - you will now be able to use an adjustable scale to track your weight and rep amounts for each exercise. Make sure your tracking is accurate as this is how the app will know when to level you up!
• View your progress in real time. Within each exercise you will be able to see what weight and rep amounts you completed previously, allowing you to push yourself further each workout to always aim for better stats.
• Timer functions for timed exercises - now within the Burn App you will be able to track your time taken to complete any timed exercises.
• Cardio blasts - within our programs designed for weight loss and pregnancy, you will see an added cardio exercise at the end of each workout. If you are working out in the gym, you will see cardio exercises utilizing gym equipment. If you are working out at home, you will see cardio exercises you can complete either outdoors or in your home.
Ratings and Reviews
Okay but could be better
I wish there was sound with the app that counted down the last 3 seconds of rest / of times exercise. I wish there was a preview page of what your workout would be so you know what equipment you need and are ready for the first exercise (these are all aspects of the SWEAT app which if consider the gold standard since it’s been around for so long and I’m surprised the creators didn’t take note of some of the more helpful features). I like that you can choose different levels of workout each day, I don’t like that all that means is that if you want in intense day you might be doing 100 reps of an exercise at one time or 3 min of burpees at one time rather than maybe adding a circuit, adding weight, or adding a few more challenging full body moves. I also like that each circuit does one standard movement, an ab movement and a HIIT movement I think this is unique to this all as most exercise programs focus on body part/circuit. I feel like it would be nicer to have more control of your schedule, instead of having it give you 7 days of workouts I should be allowed to assign what days I want to use the app - M, W, F for example to allow for other types of exercise other days of the week while still keeping you “on track” according to the app.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for leaving a review and providing us with your feedback! We appreciate all of your suggestions. These are perfect to send to our team to take into consideration for future app improvements and including more features within the app. We are glad that you like the options in different levels of your daily workout and the control of the standard movement. We hope you continue to feel the burn!
Not worth $24
I hate to be this way, but after trying both FORM and Madeline Moves, I can assure you this app is a waste of money. For $24 A MONTH you get only 6 workouts that you repeat for 12 weeks. Why would I continue to pay $24 a month for 4 months ($96) for the same 6 workouts? I understand Cara likes “consistency” but maybe if that’s the case, drop the price down… Also, the workouts in itself are not thought through. They seem like someone spent 5 min max putting together a workout that I could have made myself. My “challenge” consists of the same 6 workouts a week with each workout having 4 circuits. Each circuit has one random cardio exercise at the end of each set. I also would love to be able to look through each workout the day before without having to take 15 min to skip through each exercise and rest. Also a great idea would be to do normal days where there is different exercises each week so that if you didn’t want to do the same 6 workouts a week or just didn’t want to do a challenge, you could do that which would make the money more worth it. I just think that for $24 it could have had waayyy more thought put into it. It doesn’t seem like the app has even took into consideration all the constructive reviews it has gotten because they seem to have the same issues I have as well.
Developer Response ,
Hi Elena Brooke, thank you for leaving a review and providing us with your feedback! We currently have 3 programs that you can choose to follow for 12 weeks. We will be adding additional programs for more of a variety. These workout programs are built by Cara and she has seen her own success through consistency. We appreciate your suggestion regarding a preview of the workout beforehand, as well as including different variety of exercises for those not wanting to follow the 12 week program. We have sent your feedback to our development team to implement within the app. If you are still interested in giving the app a try, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Great at first, ultimately disappointed.
When I first found out that Cara was launching a fitness app, I was pumped. I’ve been following her for years and love her whole vibe. I liked the app at first. It’s great that it’s just a repeated video of Cara doing the step and not an actual class I have to follow along to. It allows me to go at my own pace and see a constant demonstration of how it’s done. I like that there’s no sound so I can play my own music or podcasts. However, I ultimately unsubscribed. I was extremely disappointed that it was just the same work outs each week. I crave variety in my work outs and I don’t think it’s a fair trade off. A pricey monthly subscription price for the same exercises each week? Not worth it. I know Cara has said that the point is to increase weights as you progress but in my opinion, it seemed like a cop out answer. I would have definitely kept subscribing if there were new workouts launched each month. Ultimately, I wouldn’t recommend the app.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for leaving a review and providing us with your feedback! We appreciate your suggestion regarding more variety with the workouts and want to let you know that we have since added new programs and minis! If you would like to give it another try, please send us an email at email@example.com!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cara Brocklin
- 65.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Burn App
- In-App Purchases
- Standard - Monthly $24.99
- Standard - Quarterly $68.99
- Presale - Monthly $24.99
- Standard - Yearly $239.99
- Yearly - Subscription $239.99
- Quarterly - Subscription $68.99