Gainy is a thematic investing platform that allows investing in stocks, ETFs, and TTFs.
Gainy's Thematic Trading Fractionals (TTFs) are a solution for investors who want flexibility and control but may not have the time or expertise for extensive stock research and portfolio optimization.
The Gainy platform is an optimal way to diversify your risk, invest in themes you believe in, and increase your gains.
WHAT IS TTF?
- Thematic Trading Fractionals are optimized model portfolios typically made of 10-15 stocks devoted to one topic, cause or investment strategy, e.g. FinTech, Cybersecurity, or Inflation-Proof Portfolio. It is the most convenient way to invest in what you like and believe in.
- TTFs are automatically rebalanced when a new company becomes available or an existing stock is underperforming.
- TTFs offer a balance between diversification and investment focus that is not found in ETFs.
- Gainy will regularly optimize and rebalance TTFs for clients, ensuring their portfolios are always up-to-date with the latest relevant companies and performance.
- Using Gainy's recommendation tools and financial data, users can choose from over 70 model portfolios based on industries (e.g., Electric Vehicles), investment styles (e.g., Low-volatility stocks), and market conditions (e.g., Inflation-Proof portfolio).
TTFs VS STOCKS AND ETFs
- Unlike in stocks, when you invest in TTFs you don’t have to spend hours researching individual companies. We’ve researched the best stocks in each TTF based on their fundamentals, volatility, and returns. You can have laser focus investments in specific ideas but diversify your risks by investing in TTFs.
- TTFs don’t have hundreds of unknown companies like in ETFs that disperse all of your growth but typically 10-15 stocks hand-picked by professionals and optimized with algorithms with a goal of delivering diversification and balancing risk/return of the portfolio.
- In addition to investing in stocks, ETFs, and TTFs, Gainy users will also have access to personalized investment advice through the match score, which suggests stocks and portfolios that align with their interests and investment goals.
- Functional and easy-to-understand market data;
- A wide range of financial indicators on investment instruments to support transaction decisions;
- Comparison of investment ideas and individual stocks with the overall market performance;
- Gainy provides financial data at the tip of your fingers that helps to understand what you are investing in.
Legal hub: https://www.gainy.app/legal-hub
Thanks, everyone, for using Gainy!
We are working hard to bring updates a couple of times a month, but this update is special. In this update, we made a big step forward. We have deprecated multiple features that were not working correctly and prepared our app for investment capabilities. Let's review an update:
- Now, it has a notification center with information about all recent notifications in one place.
- This tab was significantly redesigned. Now you can sort them by your match score, performance (day, week, month, etc.), and popularity.
- A new heart icon to switch to your favorite TTF view.
- Position card layout got a significant redesign.
- Connection of external accounts via Plaid was deprecated for now as the data quality is very inconsistent. We will bring this feature back when we have a better data provider.
- The app now works almost instantly on any screen! Check this out!
- When you get access to investment capabilities, you will need to set up a FACE ID or a password as an additional layer of security.
- Onboarding was simplified and moved to a step when you are ready to get your personal match score. Users don't have to fill this in during the first session.
They are also plenty of design and UX improvements that you might find in the app.
Leave your request to open an investment account with Gainy in the app!
Ratings and Reviews
Industry media is very easy to use
Guys, industry median works pretty great. U know how everyone tries to find underperforming stock to invest in, this feature made it so simple! I read in email that you are adding ETF and Crypto. Really excited to find some underperforming coins!
Thanks for this app guys! Finally it’s easy to find new fundamental investing ideas amid all trading hype. I really like that I can compare my portfolio with SP500 performance - I haven’t seen this anywhere before.
It's perfect for retail investors like me and I believe it will be a great tool in the future. I'm particularly interested in TTFs and I think this app can help me build a strong stock portfolio
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! Appreciate it!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gainy, Inc.
- 340.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Gainy, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
- Year 3 Discount $224.99
- Year 2 Discount $111.99
- Year 1 Discount $55.99
- Annually Subscription $329.99
- Annually Subscription $159.99
- Annually Subscription $79.99
- 6 Months Subscription $199.99
- 6 Months Subscription $99.99
- 6 Months Subscription $49.99