Keyboard for true Flames fans!
Go Flames Go!”Show your Flames pride with the official Calgary Flames custom keyboard. Stay in touch with the latest Calgary Flames news and updates from their social media accounts, have quick access to the Calgary Flames official website and merchandise store, ramp up your chatting game with custom Flames stickers, gifs, and more, all from your keyboard app!
Download now the Calgary Flames custom keyboard and discover all its features:
- Easy access to the official Calgary Flames website, by tapping on the Flames icon. All the latest news, stats, scores, and more, just a tap away!
- The new Social Hub: all of the Flames’ social media accounts (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube), at your fingertips, right from your new keyboard! Never miss an update!
- Calgary Flames Giphy account: tap on the Giphy logo for instant access to a variety of Calgary Flames gifs, from their Giphy account. Say it with a GIF!
- The official Calgary Flames merch store, just a tap away: browse the collection, support your team and join the C of Red!
- Spice up your chatting: choose from a large variety of Calgary Flames stickers and emojis, and show your passion for your team!
- Customizable settings: choose your own keyboard settings to fit your needs!
Download Calgary Flames Keyboard now and show you’re a true Flames fan!
The Calgary Flames are a professional ice hockey team based in Calgary. The Flames compete in the National Hockey League (NHL) as a member of the Pacific Division in the Western Conference. The team was founded in 1972 in Atlanta as the Atlanta Flames, and relocated to Calgary in 1980. In 1988–89, the Flames won their first and only championship. The Flames' unexpected run to the 2004 Stanley Cup Finals gave rise to the Red Mile, and in 2011 the team hosted and won the second Heritage Classic outdoor game.The Flames have won two Presidents' Trophies as the NHL's top regular-season team, and have claimed seven division championships. Through the Flames Foundation, the team has donated more than CA$32 million to charity throughout southern Alberta since the franchise arrived.
Calgary Flames teamed up with Keemoji to create this customizable keyboard for Flames fans.
Keemoji is a privacy first mobile device technology development company which specializes in offering end users the best in class experience in an internet keyboard application. This is facilitated through a combination of technology solutions that have user privacy at its core without compromise to the user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Praxis Digital Inc.
- 111.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- L.P. Copyright © 1999-2020 Calgary Flames