Pray here. For your family there.
Prayer is your most powerful way to support our persecuted Christian brothers and sisters around the world.
With the Open Doors Prayer App, you can:
• Receive regular prayer requests submitted by Christian leaders, field staff and partners living out their faith in the world’s most difficult places
• Easily scroll through the most recent prayer requests, watch videos from persecuted Christians and learn more about their plight
• Read the request, then tap “Pray to let persecuted Christians know that you stand with them
• Select “Submit prayer” to post a prayer of your own in response to the request
• Encourage others by sharing the prayer request via social media, e-mail or textTo learn more about Open Doors—how to connect on social, donate or volunteer from where you live—check out the app menu or visit opendoorsusa.org.
Bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
So far my experience has been great. Has all of the features from the old app plus the World Watch list with the map kind of helps me to really connect more. It’s very user friendly. No problems at all signing up. I read a review about the font being “loud and garish” and “not fitting the buttons”. Not sure what that meant but maybe this was an old problem that they fixed? I was having an issue with the Watch List not opening. I sent support a message and the next time I used the app it loaded pretty quickly. I was happy with the old app but this one is great too.
Really like the redesign of this prayer app! In addition to reading the actual request, there is an option to write out a prayer and read other believers’ prayers as well. Not only does it bolster awareness to believers internationally, but it has increased my faith as well by knowing I am part of a larger prayer community. It is consistently updated with new requests from persecuted believers all over the world. I also like that the World Watch List produced by Open Doors is accessible in the same app, and I can find it easily when I want to pray for countries or regions at large. Definitely worth downloading & joining the community!
Pro tip if you’re moving over from the old app
I have been using the app for a few months now, I especially appreciate the video updates! but initially I had trouble because this “new app/version” wouldn’t let me sign in. If that’s you- I learned the log in information doesn’t transfer to the new app. You have to re-create your user with your email and set a password.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Open Doors with Brother Andrew, inc.
- 55.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Open Doors USA
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.