NEW! Track your pregnancy and postpartum journey, symptoms, and more with My Journal.
Start tracking your baby's growth today with the pregnancy and baby app chosen by more than 15 million parents.
What to Expect, the world’s best-known, most trusted pregnancy and parenting brand, offers an all-in-one pregnancy and baby tracker app with thousands of medically accurate articles to help you navigate pregnancy and parenthood. Find guides for each step of your journey, from starting a family and pregnancy through the baby and toddler years.
• Due Date Calculator that reveals your due date based on last period, IVF transfer, conception, and ultrasound plus offers fun facts about your baby
• Week-by-week pregnancy tracker with info about baby's development and pregnancy symptoms
• Themed baby size comparisons and visual countdown for each week of pregnancy
• Helpful daily tips tailored to where you are in your pregnancy
• Keep track of symptoms, pregnancy weight, kick counts and memories with our My Journal tool
• Expert-reviewed articles on pregnancy symptoms and health
• Videos showing baby’s development in utero during each week of pregnancy
• Registry Builder to help you with your baby registry throughout your pregnancy
• Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator to see how your pregnancy weight is tracking
• Detailed pregnancy and baby product reviews and expert buying guides
• Pregnancy Recipe Guide offering healthy, safe meal ideas
• Tight-knit What to Expect Community groups connecting parents and parents-to-be based on birth months, location, interests and more
After Baby’s Arrival
• Baby Tracker that lets you time and track baby’s feedings, log pump sessions and diaper changes, record tummy time, and more
• Month-by-month experience and milestone tracker for each step of your baby’s life, from the newborn to the toddler stage
• Daily tips customized by baby’s age and stage, your postpartum recovery, and your parenting journey
• Record your postpartum symptoms, medications, appointments and memories
• Videos and expert articles about sleep schedules, feeding tips, milestones, and baby’s growth and development
• Medically reviewed articles and info about baby’s health, doctor’s appointments and vaccines
• Connections in our caring Community groups related to your baby’s birth month, health conditions, parenting styles and more
When Starting a Family
• Ovulation Calculator that pinpoints your most fertile days based on last period and cycle
• Pregnancy Due Date Calculator, which helps you figure out baby’s potential due date when you’re TTC
• Track ovulation and early pregnancy signs, plus write down notes and feelings when you’re trying to get pregnant
• Expert advice and articles to help you understand your cycle, signs of ovulation and pregnancy, fertility issues, adoption and surrogacy, and more
• Supportive Community groups devoted to prepping for pregnancy, TTC, and fertility treatments
All content on the What to Expect app is accurate, up-to-date and regularly reviewed by the What to Expect Medical Review Board and other pregnancy and parenting health experts. It’s in line with the latest evidence-based medical information and accepted health guidelines, including the What to Expect books by Heidi Murkoff. Our content is for educational purposes only and is not medical or diagnostic advice.
The medical guidelines and recommendations on the What to Expect app come from highly respected expert organizations, peer-reviewed medical journals and other reputable sources.
For more about What to Expect's medical review and editorial policy, visit: https://www.whattoexpect.com/medical-review/
Do not sell my info: https://dsar.whattoexpect.com/
Use our pregnancy app to help with a happy, healthy pregnancy and baby! Let’s connect:
* Instagram: @whattoexpect
* Twitter: @WhatToExpect
* Facebook: facebook.com/whattoexpect
* Pinterest: pinterest.com/whattoexpect
* TikTok: @whattoexpect
You asked, we listened! Now you can track everything from symptoms and weight to precious milestones along the way in our new My Journal Tool. This release also includes improvements to our Baby Tracker tool and sources information our expert articles. Thanks for choosing What to Expect! It’s users like you that make the WTE pregnancy app a trusted source of support for millions.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Pregnancy App
This is my first pregnancy, but I’ve tried almost every other app and most of them are just weird, don’t track properly or you have to pay, this app is completely free and there’s a huge community of people and several different groups customized to age, gender of baby, gestational age, anxiety, even moms who have already had their kids that still talk and need advice from each other. The baby tracking is great and you can chose what little fruit or prop represents your baby for the week. There’s so many tools that help you track so many things and even has little articles about almost everything. This app helps you learn so much if you want to as well, and like I said it’s all free, there’s even weekly videos you can watch on how your baby is developing, and how it tracks the development is insanely accurate, and because there’s such a big community there’s people that are going through what your going through and so much more, and if you end up making a post, you’re definitely guaranteed to always get a response from atleast a few people. I love this app so much and and thinking about even keeping it after my pregnancy to join groups with moms after pregnancy. If you’re looking for a baby app this one really is the way to go!
Developer Response ,
Ashley, it is not every day that we receive feedback as detailed and thoughtful as yours. But trust us when we say that it does not go unnoticed. Your comment has given us valuable insight into the What to Expect Community. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Congratulations on your pregnancy! The team here at What to Expect is so excited to be a part of such a special milestone in your life. We wish you and your baby good health!
Love this app !
I’ve been using this app since I first found out I was pregnant. I love being able to know how big she is, what’s going on with her growth & inside the womb & what’s going on with my growing bump as well!
My favorite part of the app would definitely be the community tab - if I have a question about anything, I can always make a post with my concern or can find other past posts that were regarding the same issue i’m having. Sometimes during pregnancy, you definitely can feel alone, & I feel like the community tab definitely helps those feelings subside when you see just how many other women are going through exactly what you are. Especially when you join a topic for your due date month! I’ve met so many different girls who are due either on the same day, or same week as I am & it makes me happy to know that I’m not the only one experiencing this or that.
Definitely would recommend this app to anyone who is expecting, even the S/O or a family member can join the app to see your progress too! (A plus is that you can continue to use the app even after your baby is born, the community topics extend far past postpartum too!).
Developer Response ,
We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the What to Expect app. We appreciate you taking the time to share your valuable thoughts and insight regarding the community. Please send additional feedback to email@example.com or by clicking on the feedback link within the app as your feedback is helpful when making updates to the app.
I love this app and recommend it to all moms! I started using it when I found out I was pregnant to keep track of my baby’s growth. It’s so fun to see what size fruit he compared to. Not only that, but the app gave more information about what was developing and growing!
I was always reading their articles about common pregnancy questions and “what to expect.” It was very informative and helped me feel ready for motherhood.
I also have the book which I would read alongside the app!
I now have a 5 month old and am still using the app! I’ve joined the community forums which have been great for reading about common concerns (makes me feel less alone). And most importantly, I keep track of baby’s feeds on this app!! This is especially important to me because I breastfeed and definitely have moments of forgetting how long it’s been since he ate. I log/ time his feeds every single time and it’s been a huge help with learning my baby’s preferences. It was also fun to see how his feeding schedule has been changing.
I’ll continue telling all FTMs to get this app because it’s been my saving grace.
Developer Response ,
Lili Nili, it is not every day that we receive feedback as detailed and thoughtful as yours. But trust us when we say that it does not go unnoticed. Your comment has given us valuable insight into the What to Expect Community. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Everyday Health, Inc.
- 127.7 MB
- Requires iOS 16.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2010–2023 Everyday Health, Inc., a Ziff Davis company.