50 million downloads worldwide! Magic Jigsaw Puzzles is the largest jigsaw puzzle game and community online, with over 30,000 HD pictures to enjoy and solve, new free daily jigsaws, and exclusive collections from our collaborators DISNEY, PIXAR, NICKELODEON! Discover why our users solve 50 million jigsaw puzzles every month!
And there are more features to discover! You can easily create a unique personalized puzzle using your own photo or image! Plus you can choose the melody you like best from the in-game musiс collection to accompany your relaxing, stress-relieving puzzle sessions!
FEATURES you're bound to LOVE in Magic Jigsaw Puzzle:
- Free puzzle gallery updated daily!
- More than 30,000 beautiful high-definition puzzles!
- New puzzle packs with unique works by painters!
- Create a puzzle with your own picture and share it with friends or with the Magic Jigsaw Puzzles community!
- 6 difficulty levels with up to 1200 pieces: start as a beginner and become a master!
- Work on more than one puzzle at a time and see your progress!
- Preview the finished puzzle to help you solve it!
- Rotation mode for real puzzle pros! Move pieces in groups!
- Take part in weekly tournaments and games! Compete with your friends!
- Great music collection: choose the right musical accompaniment to suit your mood!
- Simple controls make it easy to solve puzzles!
You can create your own Magic Puzzles profile and find all puzzle packs you have downloaded in one place, as well as easily restoring packs you may have accidentally deleted.
Share your own best puzzles with friends or with the Magic Jigsaw Puzzles community on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MagicJigsawPuzzles/
- When you subscribe, you will immediately receive free access to the full collection of puzzle packs in the Puzzle Shop! All new packs released in the future will also be available to you for free during your subscription period. Exceptions are the puzzle packs which we publish under license from our partners. These packs are located in the Puzzle Shop in special categories.
- A subscription also allows you to create and solve an unlimited number of your own user-created puzzles, gives you unlimited energy to solve all user-created puzzles from people around the world, and turns off ads in the game.
- You can choose a subscription plan by price and duration. The prices are $7.99 per week, $19.99 per month or $99.99 per year or equal to the same price tier that Apple's App Store Price Matrix determines in other currencies.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
You can cancel a subscription anytime via the subscription settings in your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged again.
- If you cancel your subscription, you lose all the benefits described above, and all downloaded paid packs will be temporarily blocked. You will be able to unlock them at any moment by renewing your subscription or purchasing them as separate puzzle packs.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to the publication, where applicable.
- Payment is charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase. Your subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your account will be relevantly charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
In the latest update, we added a cooking contest! Now playing puzzles, you'll receive special ingredients that can later be exchanged for unique sets of pictures. Don't miss it out! You'll also find several essential improvements. Solving a puzzle is always a challenge, but with Magnets on the board, you'll be able to beat even the most intricate level!
We remind you that together with DISNEY, we prepared an exclusive free collection of jigsaw puzzles for you!
Ratings and Reviews
Once again, AMAZING puzzle app!!!!!
Updated as of 25 April: After receiving feedback from the developers, I was able to get this app up and running and I'm enjoying it more than ever. I love the puzzles they offer, and enjoy doing puzzles shared by others who use the app. I would love it if they still offered those smaller, one-off subscriptions, where you earned more towards the next level and more points to buy puzzle packs with. I believe they've moved to a monthly subscription style now, but it would be great for those of us who already have so many other monthly expenditures to buy a month's subscription as needed/wanted. Regardless, this is an AMAZING app, and the developers are top notch!!! Not sure how to get in touch with the developers of this app but now with the 2 new updates, I can STILL no longer play any puzzles, or even open them! I get as far as the developer's "ximad" screen, then snow falling and...that's it - never goes anywhere from there! I am so frustrated - have paid for the ad-free version, bought many wonderful puzzle packs and because they wanted to add SNOW now I get NOTHING?!!! I have heard nothing from them on this...how do you get in touch with these people?!!!! Anyone else having the same issue? I love this app but if I can't open it, it's not worth the storage space on my iPad sadly... 😥
Previous review had 4 stars: I truly have enjoyed doing puzzles, I have done well over 1000. Allowing user to choose which side to place the Column is a nice improvement. I don't use the extra mystery puzzles you give us each month. I am not asking friends. I dislike that addition. It seems it's crashing a bit more. That's the missing star.
Current review. I got so tired of having to watch a video for the puzzles I downloaded. Way back, 4 years ago, I paid I believe $15 to be able to download all the puzzles that other users had uploaded. Also to use my own photos. Over time, the available downloads became boring (mostly flowers and animals) and much less of them! It was also asking me to watch a video to do my own puzzles. Finally, I decided what the heck I will pay $99 for one year not to have to watch another stupid video. Well, I’m still getting having to watch a video for the extra puzzles each month (the ones which are free to download for the month). Why in anyone’s universe would you charge $99 as a VIP yet still interrupt my playing with “choices” to watch a video or HAVING to watch a video for the extra monthly mystery puzzles?????!!! I am VERY DISAPPOINTED AND DISSATISFIED user. Can’t believe I paid $99. Let me do puzzles and NO VIDEOS.
Developer Response ,
Could you please send your Magic Puzzles ID to our email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will check your account.
To find ID: https://ipadpuzzlessupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/218151083-Account-Info
Magic Puzzles Support Team
What happened to the daily bonus?
I love this game! It offers an excellent interface for all your jigsaw puzzle needs. The packs are reasonably priced (perhaps could be a bit cheaper), and you have access to photo puzzles from pictures submitted by people around the world. I would be giving this game 5 Stars, but a couple weeks ago they launched an update that got rid of the daily bonus game. Now you must watch a video to receive a bonus, and they took away my favorite bonus, the boosters. You can use boosters to give you different kinds of hints for your game. Now you can no longer win a booster, even after watching a video ad. Bring back the old daily bonus and I will make sure a 5 star rating is edited back into my review, but without it this game is simply another nickel and dime advertising farce and worth only 2 Stars. EDIT: Upon reading reviews that criticize this very same issue I notice that the developer does not address the issue at all, instead every comment gets the same reply, thanking us for our review and expressing gratitude we play the game. I don’t expect a personal reply, but it would be nice to get a form letter at least tailored to my concerns.
Developer Response ,
Boosts are still available and can be purchased by watching videos, click on the plus sign next to the boost you would like to buy when no such boost left.
As for the old daily bonus, we're afraid we cannot bring it back now but may be in further versions.
Magic Puzzles Support Team
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- XIMAD, Inc.
- 872.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © COPYRIGHT 2010 XIMAD
- In-App Purchases
- Gold Pack $4.99
- One Week $7.99
- 5000 coins $4.99
- 1000 coins $0.99
- One Month $19.99
- Seasons $2.99
- Cheap boost $2.99
- Nat Geo: Real Nature Jigsaw $4.99
- 3000 coins $2.99
- Superpack 3 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.