The Best FREE TEXTING App on the Store with FREE CALLING and FREE PHONE NUMBERS
NEW - GET MULTIPLE PHONE NUMBERS
• FREE Unlimited Text and Pic messaging to any phone in US and Canada
• FREE Calling with Voice and Video, INCLUDING CALLS TO ANY NUMBER IN THE US*
• Send pictures, voice and video messages to your friends
• Transform your IPOD TOUCH and IPAD into a real phone
No Catch, No Hidden cost !
TextMe is an easy to use messaging application that allows you to send unlimited text, voice, pics, video messages to any mobile phone number in United States and Canada for FREE. With this new version, you can now also Call any number in the US and Canada for free too ! Also, if your friends install the app as well, you will be able to do a lot more with them (including Video Calls) ! So choose a nickname and a Texting Number and share them with your friends and start texting, calling and video calling ! and Guess what ? It’s a free app!
What makes TextMe different? With TextMe you and your friends can:
- Send as many Texts as you want (real SMS) to any number in the US and Canada FOR FREE
- Call any number in the US, Canada and 200 Countries in the World
- Send and Receive large Pictures, Videos and Voice Messages (real MMS)
- Receive phone calls on your number and enjoy Free Voicemail
- Share your location in one click
- Enjoy group texting features with text, photos and videos
Other goodies that come with TextMe:
- Enhanced speed and performance for iOS
- Get notified when your message is delivered or/and read by your friend
- Free Voice messaging & texting
In-App Subscription Details:
- Monthly subscription for premium service and additional numbers
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the purchase price listed above
- You may manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings and then “Manage Subscriptions”
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription
- We do not Support 911
- In order to call for free any number in the US and Canada you need to Earn free credits within the App
- Free calls to numbers in the US are subject to some limitations, please see TextMe Terms and Conditions
- If Push notification is not enabled, you may not receive messages and calls
Please give us your feedback on the app! Thanks for testing TextMe!
The TextMe team
This update fixes bugs and improves the performance of the app
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Its great but a few fixes
I have a twin sister that lives in a different state then me, she has a real phone while i have a iPod. I didn't have a phone number until i got this app, it works for other apps sometimes when it says phone number, U CAN ACTUALLY USE THE PHONE NUMBER FOR CLARIFICATION ON DIFFERENT APPS! I was excited about this until it got logged out of my account. And if i told all of my friends that i got a new phone number every other week then that would just be weird. So if you were to get this I would recommend remembering your password or buying your phone number, but i think you have to pay for it every month. There are also A LOT of ads, every single time you text someone you have a ad pop up, every single time you call someone there is a video ad. And if you want to go ad free then you have to pay for it, EVER WEEK. Or if you pay more then its ever month. If you don't want to to deal with all of this then i would recommend getting a different app. Overall of these bad stuff I think its a pretty good app.
Ps. It wont let u send text messages to people that only have emails.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your review :)
Good app but needs fixes
Text Me app is a good app but extremely frustrating and unfair with a texting character limit. I needed to get in touch with someone who is extremely important to me that lives halfway across the other side of the world and sent a text and it kept saying to long or cannot be sent too long, pathetic, I took a lot of time getting this darn texting app to be able to keep in touch with her and needed to reach her about something important and needed to give her a long text with extra info and details and then it wouldn’t send her that darn texts because this pathetic crap texting app says my text was too long, “bull crap” “fix this darn Text Me app”. If anything happens between my best friend now because of this darn bull crap on this text me app not letting me send longer texts with extra info to her I will be holding the Text Me developers liable. a text message should not be limited and should be able to type as long as you want. Text Me Developers have 2 flipping days to fix that issue or feature and if not then I will be deleting the Text Me app and then will find a paid service for texting and try to find another way and headache hassles trying to reach my friend to let her know my new texting service and number and info off contacting and then will bill the Text Me Developers later for all my huge hassles and headaches and waste of time and also for the texting service as well.
Very great app!
App is very easy to use and I get to have an additional number for my purpose! I love that I even get to choose my own number from about 4 options!! I enjoy its letting me build up credit score to earn points; it is a very excellent function to have! Honestly, there is nothing of this app that I can complain about. I do have a question though. There is a section called “Grant of Limited License” within the Terms & Conditions that states, “Subject to these T&Cs and our relevant User Agreements, We hereby grant you a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable license for access and use of Content, Products and Services.” Does being “non-exclusive” mean that this number will be given to a different user once my premium subscription expires? If it should be interpreted a different way, please clarify how. I would really appreciate your help and time! Thank you very much, TextMe team :)
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TextMe, Inc.
- 105.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- ©2021 TextMe, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Features $5.99
- 100 TextMe Credits $1.99
- Get this phone number $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.