With Ibotta, you can earn real cash back every time you shop online or in-store. Simply check Ibotta before you shop in-store or online, travel, dine out, or make a purchase in your favorite apps, and you can get rewarded with cash back. Ibotta works with leading brands and retailers, including Best Buy, Lowe’s, Safeway, eBay, and so many more, to help you save money without the hassle of traditional coupons, or promo codes.
Now, earn with our newest feature, Pay with Ibotta, too! When you use Pay with Ibotta, you can pay for your purchases right from the app, and earn cash back on your entire purchase, instantly.
Our customers have earned over $550 Million in cash back, just for shopping at their favorite stores! Start your shopping with Ibotta to save money on every purchase. Download the free app now for your chance to earn a $20 welcome bonus.
HOW IBOTTA WORKS:
1. Add cash back offers – Before you go shopping, find and add offers in the app for things you
want to buy.
2. Go shopping – Shop at your favorite stores, retailers, restaurants, bars, and apps
3. Redeem offers – Upload your receipt or link your loyalty card for instant cash back.
4. Get cash back – Watch your savings grow! When you’re ready, Withdraw your cash earnings via PayPal, Venmo, or your choice of a variety of gift cards.
Ibotta is the easiest way to save money every time you shop.
EARN CASH EASILY
- Earn cash back rewards simply by uploading a photo of your receipt
- Get your money quickly and easily
SAVE ON GROCERIES, TRAVEL, RETAIL, RESTAURANTS & MORE
- Ibotta helps you earn cash back on purchases at more than 500,000 locations (and counting)
- Our partners include: Walmart, Uber, Target, Lowe’s, Kohl’s, Kroger, CVS, Rite Aid, Groupon, Jet.com, eBay, Boxed, Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, JOANN Fabrics, Drizly, Hotels.com, Minibar, AMC, eBags, HotelTonight, Thrive Market, HotelStorm, Safeway, Walgreens, Costco, World Market, Petco, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, and many more.
IBOTTA WORKS WITH YOUR FAVORITE APPS
- Start with Ibotta to easily earn cash back when you make purchases on your favorite mobile apps like Uber, Jet.com, Groupon, Boxed, and eBay.
EARN EVEN MORE CASH WITH BONUSES
- Earn extra cash when you refer friends with your referral code!
- Earn even more with extra cash bonuses on specific products or when you hit shopping milestones.
- Ditch the promo codes and old paper coupons and shop with Ibotta to earn real cash back.
- Download the Ibotta app now to start earning cash back on every purchase, and watch your savings grow!
Your feedback is what keeps us going! Please take a moment to rate our app.
Note: Ibotta may use your location to help find stores. Continued use of your phone’s GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• We’ve got a redesigned and squeaky clean registration flow for new users, that should make signing up for Ibotta easier, faster, and funner. (Yep, funner.)
• Personalized recommendations for offers you might like to try—which used to live with bonuses—now have a home on retailer pages. Just go to a favorite retailer, tap the “For you” tab, and look for the section that says “Because you bought...” You’ll find offers similar to products you’ve shopped recently, but these give you even more cash back.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Give it a shot, u have nothing to lose for trying it!!!
I love Ibotta!! I never imagined how much money i would end up saving when I started a year ago. But I’ve saved $821 to date and I’ve only been using it for 1yr and 3 weeks. It’s unbelievable. And I had to take a couple months off from using it because of being to busy at work to do my own shopping. I started out only buying what I went to buy and would only get rebates for those items. But then I noticed one day if I bought a couple of other things that I would qualify for an additional bonus that ended up paying for most of my items. So it was basically like getting all those items for free. Another plus about this app is it has gotten me to try some new things, because the rebates were just too good to pass up, that I can’t live without today. So not only has this app saved me money, it’s helped make my life so much easier because of the products it has brought in my life. I, my children and even my husband thanks you Ibotta. Without you introducing us to a certain laundry product, that saved the day, my husband would’ve ruined an entire load of my daughters’ school uniforms when he accidentally threw a new red shirt in with the khaki pants.
A lot of false advertising
I gave it 3 stars because I only receive the cash back for my purchases about 3 out 5 times. This app used to be really great. But now they are really, really bad for falsely advertising cash back on items just to get you to purchase them. Many, many...many times now I have purchased the EXACT item shown. I always read the full details of each offer to make sure it doesn’t require you to purchase two, or only a certain size, etc. I will even scan the barcode for a match when I’m in the store! Then I get home, scan my receipt and uh oh...”item doesn’t match”. I check my receipt to make sure the cashier did indeed charge me for the item..yep, it’s there. Hmmmm convenient way for them to cash in on successfully pushing you the product without having to actually pay you the money. This past week they even went as far as to go back and take away the credit that I had earned on an item. I received an email stating that they couldn’t match it even though their app successfully matched it to my receipt! It was indeed the correct item. Don’t even bother with trying to contact their care team because you just get the generic “oh we’re sorry but you probably didn't purchase the correct item...please review details of all items before purchasing in the future” type of response...much like their responses to most of these reviews 😒. I hope they do better in the future.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to write this extensive review! If the app is telling you that the barcode doesn't match, more than likely it's only because we don't have the barcode in our system yet! We encourage you to check out this article: http://bit.ly/IBPBarcode. The Social Media Team would love the opportunity to review your account for quality assurance! Could you please write in to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org subject, "Apple Store Review - Moomoo5792"? Thank you, we look forward to assisting you!
Convenience needs improvement & should be key!
The overall concept is appealing, however the process isn’t as seamless as it could be. The advertisers could still reap the rewards of customer interaction, by way of answering questions, providing demographic information or watching videos without interrupting the offer redemption process! Why not offer the customer an opportunity to click on a button that would take them directly to all available offers attached to a required task? This way, it would allow a user more control. And an additional incentive could be offered to complete everything, and not only what that customer wishes to redeem. Personally, I’d rather view, give info, watch videos or whatever, when my schedule allows. So I have the appropriate amount of time to comply! It’s bothersome when unexpected commands continuously pop up throughout the process.
Also, I’m sure this is something Ibotta is already looking into, but the uploading of receipts also needs improvement! Especially when a loyalty card is attached. At least, in that case, shouldn’t the barcode on the receipt be enough to gather all of the necessary information? And lastly, please provide more information on linking Facebook. I want to know exactly what will be shared. I certainly do not want all of my FB friends to have full access to my purchases or spending levels.
- Ibotta, Inc
- 142.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2012 Ibotta, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.