Join the Picsart community of over 150 million creators around the world. With the Picsart photo editor and video editor, you can bring your creativity to life. Make professional-level collages, design and add stickers, quickly remove and swap backgrounds, try popular edits like Golden Hour, Mirror Selfies, and retro VHS or Y2K filters. Picsart is your go-to, all-in-one editor with all the tools you need to give your content a personal flair and make it stand out.
• Try trending filters for pictures and popular photo effects
• Use the Background Eraser to erase and replace backgrounds
• Clean up pictures and remove unwanted objects with the Remove Object tool
• Use millions of curated, free images or edit your own pictures
• Add text to photos with 200+ designer fonts
• Retouch selfies with hair color changer, makeup stickers & more
• Blur backgrounds with our AI-powered smart selection tool
• Quickly flip & crop photos
• Add stickers to pictures and create your own stickers
• Create and edit videos with our easy-to-use video editor with music
• Take your IG Stories, TikToks & Reels to the next level
• Add music to your videos using our extensive video editor music library
• Crop video clips to the perfect dimensions and ratios
• Try Glitch video effects and other trendy filters in the video editor
• Trim videos or use smart video merger to blend videos
• Design using the slideshow maker with music
• Add your best moments to a video collage
• Create on-trend photo collages with your favorite pictures
• Try photo grid collage, freestyle collage, scrapbook, and frames for pictures
• Go viral with our meme generator & share with friends
• Use the Story Maker and level up your Instagram game with Story templates
STICKER MAKER + FREE STICKERS
• Discover over 60+ million Picsart stickers
• Add stickers to pictures to turn up the fun level on your edits
• Download any sticker for free and use it instantly
• Make your own clipart and create unique custom stickers
PHOTO EFFECTS & FILTERS
• Outline selfies with the popular Sketch effects
• Turn portraits into artistic masterpieces with Canvas effects
• Make Drip Art with dripping effect stickers & customize the blend mode
• Cartoon yourself in seconds with amazing Magic effects
• Use Picsart Draw with customizable brushes, layers, & pro drawing tools
• Doodle on pictures and create a transparent clothes effect
• Start with a blank canvas to create art and illustrations from scratch
• Play with Doodle Art and scribble away for hours
• Recreate trending edits in a couple of taps. Cut editing time in half with easy customizable steps
• Edit multiple pictures in the same style.
• Keep your IG feed on-trend and consistent by creating personal presets
• The Picsart Gold subscription grants access to NEW EXCLUSIVE content all the time. Get all the top features with an ad-free editing experience.
Start your Picsart Gold membership with a free trial - limited to one per Apple account. Once the trial is over, you’ll be charged a nominal subscription fee. Your Gold subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. If your subscription is subject to any promotional discount, the discount will expire upon the end of the current period & you’ll be charged the standard rate upon renewal. Go to your Apple account to manage your membership & to turn auto-renew off. Your Apple account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
Terms and conditions: https://picsart.com/terms-and-conditions
About Ads: https://picsart.com/privacy-policy#interest-base
It seems like it was only yesterday we gave you remove backgrounds when adding photos. But we’re not stopping there. This update drops the mother of all remove background tools! Going forward, not only you’ll find the Remove BG directly in the main toolbar, but you’ll be able to both remove and change your entire design’s background all in one go. Plus a whole host of settings and features that we think will make your editing life a whole lot easier.
It’s been a long time coming, but we just merged the Perspective and Flip/Rotate tools into the Crop tool. You had to jump through some serious hoops before, if you were cropping a photo and decided to flip it halfway through. Well, no more! Now you can do all that without it being a nine-step process for every minor change.
If you’ve been with us for a while and you enjoy editing videos, this one’s for you. It’s been a good while since we’ve added any exclusive effects for our Video Editor, so we think it’s time we fixed that. Similar to what a certain viceroy once said, now there are two of them. And there are many more yet to come. With a new video effect slotted to drop each week for a few months at least, Video Editor fans have a LOT to look forward to.
We’ve also revisited our push notifications system. We think it needed some work to bring it up to the standards everyone expects of Picsart. We’ve updated our system and gave the visuals a lift. So expect to see some nifty stuff from us on your home screen in the near future.
Ratings and Reviews
Very nice for editing!
Hello Picsart! Your app is very nice, the filters, the smoothness, everything. However, I have had some issues… One of them is crashing. I have gotten very far on some edits, sometimes I thought they would be one of my best edits, but then Picsart crashes and it doesn’t save. Another thing is the Gold. Smart blur is a VERY popular filter so I can completely understand why you made it gold, because since people like the filter, you already know that by making it gold, people would pay more. Unfortunately, they aren’t paying. And I’ve met quite a few people who have quit due to not being able to use filters that used to be free, and now they have to pay. I know that you might have thought “Well, this is good quality so people need to pay now.” or “Well if it’s so popular, let’s make them pay.” Unfortunately, people aren’t paying. They’re just quitting entirely. There have been some really, really GREAT editors with certain filters, and that specific blur filter. But now it just really bums them out. So me, and my followers, are kindly asking for t least just one, just one filter to be free again.. The smart blur filter
- From, Tulip
Developer Response ,
We know you had some questions about a few of your favorite Picsart features going premium. Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we just want to remind you that we are always working on improving our products and features. Rest assured that we will always offer a free version of Picsart. Whether or not you subscribe, you belong to our worldwide community of Creators, and for that we are grateful! Regarding the app crashing issue, we appreciate you bringing it to our attention. Would you mind sending us a message with more detailed information (the more details, the better!) at our Help Center at https://picsart.support? We will investigate it and get back to you as soon as possible!
I adore this app, but the CRASHING!!!
Well, I’m just gonna say right off: I love this app. It has such a variety of everything for editing and you can seriously make some awesome creations on this app. But the worst part is, once you’ve made something with multiple layers of stickers, filtering, drawings, photos, etc., it completely freezes and crashes. I’ve lost so, SO many projects because of this app crashing. I love to edit photos and make wild aesthetic edits with them, but I also love to layer and continuously add things, which the app can’t handle. After about later 25, if you hit the undo arrow, it’ll load for 15+ minutes and evidently most likely crash. My phone has lots of storage so I know that it’s the app crashing. I’ve had to just start taking screenshots of my progress every once in awhile in case it crashes I still have a save point (I can’t save it because I’m still layering and moving things around).
Overall, I use the sticker feature more out of anything. I love how people can upload their own stickers and such and you can share yours. It’s a great way to share creativity and really helpful to make cool photos edits. But the app just can’t handle the excessive layering that I’m trying to do. I haven’t heard of any other app that can do this much and NOT give me an annoying watermark on my photo. I’m not sure how fixable this issue is but if it is, I would be over the moon and definitely change my rating to five stars.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us! We agree, crashes are the worst. Quick fix: Go to your device Settings – Apps – PicsArt – Storage – Clear cache – Clear Data. If these steps do not help, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We will do our best to resolve the problem you are having!
Great app, just a few issues
I’ve been using PicsArt as my main editing app for quite a few years now and it has become my best friend. The multiple features are easy to use and unique to PicsArt. The variety of stickers provided by the community is unlike anything I’ve ever seen, and the fact that you can use them in iMessage is just- wow. One of the only huge problems I’ve had with the apps is crashing. I will sometimes do paid commissions on this app which can take up to three hours. It really angers me when I spend so much time on an edit just for the app to crash without literally anything I just did saving. Just a few hours ago I was doing a commission, and then the app crashed and the only thing that saved was the background. I had made a full on edit of two people just for it to vanish. Another problem I have with this app is having to pay to load fonts in- it’s really inconvenient because I have to load my edit into another free app, add text, reload the picture into PicsArt, and continue editing when I could save 10+ minutes by just being able to load in even a limited number of fonts before I have to pay. Another great option would be more fonts already in the app. I don’t think the selection has changed at all, if so very little since 2017. Anyways, great app! I would love if the developers would address some of these issues to make everyone’s experience amazing! Thank you, PicsArt!
Developer Response ,
Hi, we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Would you mind sending us a message with more detailed information (the more details, the better!) at our Help Center at https://picsart.support We will investigate it and get back to you as soon as possible!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PicsArt, Inc.
- 192.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Armenian, Bengali, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2021 PicsArt, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Picsart Gold - Annual $55.99
- Picsart Gold - Monthly $11.99
- Picsart Gold Yearly $55.99
- Picsart Gold Weekly $4.99
- Make Awesome Photos $11.99
- Picsart Gold Yearly $41.99
- Make Awesome Photos $28.99
- Walk in the Woods $9.99
- Hipster Galaxy $2.99
- Peace, Love, Happiness $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.