Rise to the calling of lost treasures! Ready, aim, fire!
Beneath your feet lies the lost Treasure Island filled with danger and mysteries. To survive this unforgiving world, you must wield your greatest weapons: your unmatched wit, flawless aiming and absolute focus to fend off whatever evil may come!
◆ Never the same levels
300 challenging levels await you, use your wisdom and find the fastest way to solve every puzzle. Here’s some free advice: being a top challenger requires more than making the right choice, it is being able to plan ahead, capture the right timing and most importantly, precise execution.
◆ Explore the mists and experience various strategic gameplay.
The Treasure Island is covered with mist, use your adventure instinct to find the lost treasures, defeat mysterious ghosts and the terrifying Sea Monster!
◆ Collect treasures to renovate ancient relics and decrypt the mysteries even words can’t describe.
◆ Reinforce your Stronghold and forge a strong alliance with others on the Treasure Isle, they will be your biggest support through the challenges and the best treasure you’ll ever find on this journey!
Are you having problems? email@example.com
Terms of Service: https://funplus.com/terms-conditions/
Subscription Terms: https://funplus.com/subscription-term/
The price of the monthly subscription is $19.99, and lasts for 30 days. After purchasing, players will get exclusive privileges in game.
1. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
2. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
3. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
4. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your Account Settings after purchase
- Added a new Perk to VIP Lv.11: Permanently Unlock 1 Airship Phantom. Correspondingly, the Mercenary feature in the Airship interface will be removed. Rest assured that your Mercenary Airship Orders can still be used.
- Optimized the Equipment system, and added a new Equipment Set.
Ratings and Reviews
First time playing
It started out good. Pointed and shot just like the adds then it turned into like some of the other games I’ve played that I eventually quit playing. But so far, I’m liking this one and will keep playing to see how it goes. One thing of possibly many that I don’t like is, I played till I finished the second chapter and had to quit to go to work. I logged in after work and it said my defenses were destroyed and I’m being teleported/moved somewhere else. I didn’t even get to the point of needing defenses and also didn’t know I needed them at all. Usually in games like this they give new players a 8-24 hour peace shield. I just wish games like this wouldn’t always have pvp involved or let us SELECT whether we want to play pvp or not.
First day of Play
I saw the shooting in the adds, figured I’d give it a try. Didn’t realize it was kinda a samo samo. But I do like the graphics, and the little shooting I have got to do was pretty good, so I’ll continue to play it to see if it gets better or ends up like a lot of the other similar games like this where you get stuck and either have to spend $ or wait basically 24 hours to be able to play. If it’s the later, I’ll do the same thing I’ve done with games like, Klondike etc. un-install. Hopefully it doesn’t turn out that way!
I saw this game in an ad, while playing another game, and thought it would be fun so I downloaded it. I was really disappointed because it is FIVE seconds of play and THIRTY seconds of reading a story, building and up-grading buildings, and traveling to new locations. The game is about building a city just like the farm building or island building games. Most of the time is spent building something in a city and NOT playing the shooting puzzles. The graphics are bright and clear. The story is a typical game style story. I just like spending my free time figuring out puzzles, not building cities and reading dumb stories. I gave it two stars because I feel the ads are so misleading and the game play is out of balance. Of course, I’m deleting this game after I send my review. Let down😞
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FunPlus International AG
- 863.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © FunPlus International AG
- In-App Purchases
- Bag of Gold $4.99
- Pouch of Gold $0.99
- Sack of Gold $9.99
- Chest of Gold $19.99
- Wagon of Gold $99.99
- Hand cart of Gold $49.99
- Smuggler's delivery(mini) $4.99
- Monthly Subscription $19.99
- Daily supply(mini) $5.99
- Daily supply(mega) $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.