Eternal Evolution will be your favorite strategy mobile IDLE RPG in 2022! Download now, lead your heroes on the eternal universal arena, crush all the monsters on the battlefield and create your legends!
Summon tons of Terran, Atlas, and Wenfyr heroes for the endless legendary wars in this sci-fi world. Train and evolve the epic heroes in your adventure, strategically and freely release their abilities to eliminate all the enemies in your way, and ultimately control the battle situation in the arena!
The battle of resource raiding will never stop in Eternal Evolution even if you are an AFK player, which enables the heroes to evolve and become stronger all the time! Just dispatch suitable heroes against different enemies on this eternal battlefield with your sagacious strategy!
[Fantasy Hero World]
With the thrilling special animation effects and authentic sound effects, you feel to be a true Commander in a sci-fi background! Just fully and delightfully enjoy the combats in a fantasy universe! In the eternal exciting adventure of valor, a tap on the fight button will let you ride the whirlwind of the eternal arena!
Evolution is just the beginning of your eternal adventure! Download the game and start your legend of evolution now!
Follow us for more information:
Terms of Service
Version Update Details:
[New Events and Event Optimizations]
- A Thanksgiving Log-In event will open on all servers. You can collect special Thanksgiving items to get rich rewards.
- A new 30-Day Log-In event will open on all servers. The corresponding rewards are modified.
- A new Limited Recruitment event will open on some servers: You will be able to recruit Skooer&Hatty, Khalazza, and Oisa at higher rates.
*Event Duration: Nov. 23 ~ Dec. 6
- A new Details Gathering event will open on some servers: The main rewards are changed to Senway cards.
- Optimized the main interface of the Hero Evolution event.
[Game Content Adjustments and Optimizations]
- Added a new mythic divine prototype Greed Ring:
*Effective Class: Energy
*Effective Heroes: Ravenna, Luke, Kain, Falvea
*Skill Description: When energy heroes cast three or more basic attacks on the enemies, the damage caused by their next basic attacks shall be increased by a high percentage.
- Optimized the Elite Campaign: the basic function of guides to clearing the stages and the approach of obtaining the heroes.
- Optimized the Twilight Lands: adjusted the battle stats and the rewards of the event.
1. The mythic divine prototypes are changed to Solar Flare and Prism Amulet.
2. The epic divine prototypes are changed to Company of Heroes.
3. The clear rewards of Chapter 8, Chapter 10, and Chapter 12 are slightly adjusted.
*Added a battle record function to the Twilight Lands.
- Added Chapter 12 to the Rift Fissure.
- Optimized the animation performance of Luke's Night Energy skill talent effect.
- When Today's daily missions are completed, the rest daily missions will also be counted as completed.
- The "Defender" in the description in the divine prototype system will be changed to "Tank".
[Interface Adjustments and Optimizations]
- Moved up the switch teams buttons to avoid false tapping on iOS devices.
- Added class icons and level data on the heroes in the lineup interface.
- Added a locking function on the equipment tips in the settlement interface.
- When viewing the pop-up window in the equipment interface, you will be unable to tap the Talent button.
Ratings and Reviews
Read for an honest review from someone who plays a lot of mobile games!!
I’ve played alot of mobile games and this by far has been one of few to keep me intrested. People say pay to win but it’s a free game so to make their money they have ways for someone to progress faster but in no way or shape is it pay to win. They provide ALOT of everything and lots of chances for you to get what and who you want. A favorite part of mine is that you can control the abilities and who and where to target if you like. Fighting is enjoyable and strategy does come in to play once you reach a harder stage. Pity system is great and you get alot of chances to get who you want by just playing, I’ve earned an sss character 3 times when banner was out by only playing the game. Don’t let reviews fool you untill you play a solid day or two into the game and put time into it. My only hopes for the game is more characters with better designs but then again to each their own on that, it is only my opinion.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your sincere support and suggestion! We will work hard to improve and provide more customized content to our players. Wish you have a nice day!
Okay for what it’s worth
I play a lot of idle games and honestly this is not any better than most out there buts it not the worst. The characters are unique looking but the names are just to stupid and don’t fit with the look of the characters ( Luke is a perfect example). There’s no real bonus for having certain classes on your team or even having a team full of particular faction like most games. Sometimes I wish you could skip through missions simply because I’m more powerful than the level I’m playing but instead I have to sit there and wait. I also wish I could turn off the player ultimate animation it’s honestly just so time consuming with the game pausing for that brief moment especially when all of the characters do it at the same time. I also wish there was a crafting system in place for better gear, the drop rate for high level gear is so low that it seems like that’s the only thing holding you back from clearing the higher perimeter missions. All those issues aside it has some potential, so far there’s no limit to how much you can level a character up as long as you have the materials to do it and while the drop rate for sss classes is painstakingly low elite classes happen quite often so evolving them is not a long process. All in all nice game and I can definitely see the effort that want into is, only time can tell if it will last.
Slow start but so far pretty amazing
The first thing you’ll notice when you start playing is that it’s pretty slow to get you up and running, but after you give it a bit of effort, the game really sticks out among the competition. They are very generous with the gems within the first day or so and you can get a really unique team up and running pretty quickly. There is a ton to do, with several different types of activities, so getting bored quickly won’t happen. The worlds concept is one of my favorite with space soldiers, mechs/machines, and aliens. Definitely worth a download if you have the patience for the first bit!
Developer Response ,
Dear commander, thank you for your support! We will work hard to improve and provide more customized content to our players. Enjoy the game!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HK Hero Entertainment Co., Limited
- 1.9 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2021 HK HERO ENTERTAINMENT CO., LIMITED
- In-App Purchases
- LuxuryPack $4.99
- LuxuryPack $9.99
- LuxuryPack $19.99
- LuxuryPack $1.99
- LuxuryPack $99.99
- LuxuryPack $14.99
- LuxuryPack $24.99
- LuxuryPack $0.99
- LuxuryPack $29.99
- LuxuryPack $49.99