Help simplify your digital life with the AOL app. Quickly check your AOL email and news all from the palm of your hand.
From the latest headlines to fast-loading email and trending videos, the AOL app brings it all together on your mobile device.
Stay on top of today’s top stories on a variety of topics from politics and finance to celebrity news. Turn on alerts for breaking news, important emails, and weather updates to help you stay informed and connected. Plus, check your AOL Mail, send messages, and access all of your AOL and phone contacts directly from the app.
• Manage your AOL Mail from anywhere
• Access all of your AOL and phone contacts in a single location
• Quickly swipe to delete, move, mark, or flag emails
• Customize the left and right swipe gestures to assign specific actions you use the most
• Tap once to empty all trash and spam
• Enable Touch ID or Face ID for added security
• Read or watch the latest news around politics, US and world news, sports, entertainment, finance, lifestyle, and weather
• Pulled from reliable sites including TechCrunch, HuffPost, Engadget, AOL Finance, and AOL Sports
• Never miss a story with breaking news push notifications
• Share articles and videos via Facebook, Twitter, and email
• Check the weather in your location with a single tap
• Hourly and daily forecasts
• Customized notifications
• Choose from a variety of topics including celebrity news, animals, and top stories
Do you have feedback on the app? Click here to let us know: https://aol.uservoice.com/forums/912865 We’d love to hear from you!
Please note: This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information. You may also visit Settings in the app to opt out of Nielsen measurement.
Welcome to the all-new AOL app. With a revamped design and many new features to help you easily manage your digital life.
• Package Tracking: Easily track your packages from within your inbox with our new “Package” view that shows your upcoming deliveries. No more using multiple apps to keep tabs on your deliveries
• New Filters: Sort by attachments, starred, unread, people, and travel at the top of your inbox
• Free-Trial Reminders: You can easily see all the free trials you’ve signed up for and receive reminders before they end
• Unsubscribe Suggestions: Tame your inbox with suggestions on emails to unsubscribe from
• Gift Card Management: Never forget another gift card. We keep track of gift card balances so you never miss out on free money
We’ve put a lot of love into this version of AOL and have strived to make the best email & lifestyle app. If you have any feedback, feel free to contact us at http://aol.uservoice.com/
Ratings and Reviews
Thank God AOL finally put together a decent app! The prior ones froze and their compatibility with iPhones was not great. All the bad reviews were issues I saw with the old version. Yes, the older apps were horrible. I finally had to delete it from my phone.
This new 6.0 version has been out for a week and it’s totally a different app. It’s incredibly better, more user friendly, and more logical compared to gmail! Thank you AOL. I started with AOL in 1993 , I’m still a paid subscriber to guarantee that I don’t lose emails (which has actually happened), and I run my business with AOL. I can’t get myself to succumb to google’s Gmail.
One final thing — your news feed needs to feed us THE NEWS— not the skewed opinion by whoever you’re hiring to write the news. Then it no longer is news- it’s your writers’ opinions. Not interested in their opinion. They’re journalists. Show both sides with respect, dignity, and neutrality. Just state the verified facts and don’t leave out details that skew the picture. Trust me, you’ll be more respected. Tell your writers to take lessons from Walter Cronkite— he was a legend.
Attachments not showing up.
Having a problem with this new AOL 6 mail ap on my iPad. Got an email yesterday from a trusted friend. On the iPad I could not open up the link they had sent to me. In fact there was no content visible in their email. But when I opened the same email on my iPhone, all content and links could be seen and clickable. I called him and he resent the emails but same again. Nothing viewable or clickable on version on iPad but same email, all viewable and clickable on iPhone. I went through all settings on both AOL app and iPad and could not find anything to allow attachments to become viewable. HELP!!!!! I need to have this fixed on my iPad so I can see attachments! All else seems to be working but to be honest, I DO NOT like this new version of the AOL mail app. Also I have brand new iPad and iPhone that this AOL mail app is running on. I would appreciate a response to solve this issue for me. Ive been an AOL member since almost day 1. Thank you.
Developer Response ,
I have a couple of troubleshooting steps for you that should resolve this issue:
1. Clear the app’s cache
2. If you’re signed in, tap the Settings icon, tap Manage Accounts, then tap Edit, tap Remove
3. Restart your mobile device
4. Lastly, switch the internet connection from WiFi to mobile data. -BR
Cuts off first letter of address and won’t send
I read that this problem has been commented on a year ago and it’s still a problem. I have the newest edition of this app. AOL was working well with no problem when used in my mail app on my Apple products, but now I’ve been advised you won’t support my doing this anymore. I’m very disappointed and will begin the process of changing over to another mail service at great inconvenience after many years using AOL.
I received a response from your team which seems to be your standard response to many of your dissatisfied customers. I did as directed and the first letter still gets cut off an email address resulting in it not being sent. As I read other criticisms, this isn’t a new issue. Why can’t you fix the problem? I’m surprised your advertisers are continuing to use your company. They must not be reading the reviews. Too bad you no longer allow us to use the Apple all-inclusive email program. AOL worked well in there. I’ve been notifying those on my address list to use my gmail address instead of this one.
Read the complaints and fix the problems! Deleting, rebooting and reinstalling doesn’t work. And to suggest going off WiFi and on to a data plan is asinine. The problem is not with your consumers, it’s with your faulty product. Hire someone who knows how to fix it.
Developer Response ,
Hi Irish, I wanted to follow-up with you and apologize for any miscommunication. Our engineers would like to learn more about your inability to send emails within the AOL app and if possible more details on your experience with the email address being cut off. We are unable to replicate this experience, can you please share with us what device you are on and its operating system? Can you let me know if by any chance the email you are trying to send is saved in your "Draft" folder and if the email address is being cut off there as well?
Lastly, we want you to know that you can continue using your AOL account in the Apple mail client, however, you need to follow these steps to ensure your account remains secure: https://help.aol.com/articles/allow-apps-that-use-less-secure-sign-in
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AOL Inc.
- 245.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2023 Yahoo
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.