Trip.com is your one-stop travel app! Book with us for great deals on:
・Flights: International and domestic flights at great rates with no booking fees.
・Hotels: Choose from over 1.2 million hotels, resorts, and apartments around the world.
・Trains: Book tickets for the UK, Germany, Mainland China, Taiwan and Korea.
・Tickets & Tours: Book attraction tickets in seconds, or take a private tour instead.
・Rental Cars: Reserve your rental car online. Select from hundreds of makes and models.
・Airport Transfers: Get picked up straight from the airport, no need to wait for a taxi.
・Travel Guide: Not sure where you want to go yet? No problem – we can help!
The Trip.com app makes it easy to book hotels, flights, and trains at great prices. Quickly find the latest deals, check out exclusive member offers, and enjoy zero booking fees on flights and hotels. Join the thousands who already use Trip.com and save on your next trip!
Detailed Features List
* Find cheap hotels in minutes
- Select from more than 1.2 million hotels, resorts, and apartments around the world — you name it, we’ve got it!
- Still unsure about your plans? Cancel or modify your booking directly in the app.
- Sort by what's important to you: hotel prices, deals, ratings and more.
- Advanced filters help you find accommodation in your price range, in the ideal location, and with the facilities you want (like free Wi-Fi and a swimming pool).
- Over 30 million verified hotel reviews help you make your decision.
- Access your booking information offline for extra convenience.
* Book the perfect flight
- Book cheap flights to over 5,000 cities around the world.
- Our advanced flight search engine allows you to find the ideal flight filtering by price, duration, departure or arrival time, or airline and stops.
- Cancel or modify your bookings easily right in the app.
- Need to fly into one city, but then fly out of another? Our multi-city search function can piece together your perfect flight.
- Have a fixed budget, but not sure where to go? Check out our Explore the World feature for the some great suggestions.
* Search train tickets
- Easily book train tickets for Mainland China, Taiwan, the UK, Korea, and Germany all in one app!
- We connect directly with local train information centers, so you’ll see the most up-to-date information and prices.
* Tickets and tours
- Whether you’re looking for Disneyland tickets, a skip-the-line pass to the Louvre, or an air ballooning experience, you’ll find it on the Trip.com app.
- Book a multi-day tour to see the sights of China, or a day trip for your Dubai stopover.
* Reserve a Rental car
- Rent a car in thousands of destinations across the globe for a bargain price.
- Free cancellation is available on most bookings.
* Arrange Airport transfer
- Never wait in a taxi queue again. Arrange for a professional driver to pick you up from the airport for an easy experience.
- Cancel up to 24 hours before pickup free of charge.
* Manage your trips in app
- Track your flight status on the go.
- Add your itinerary to your calendar or save it as a photo for a smooth vacation.
- Get notifications on booking changes and much more!
* We speak your language
- The app is available in 19 different languages, with payment available in 25 currencies.
- 24/7 English customer service is always at hand to help. Call, email, or chat to us directly in the app.
We've fixed bugs and improved functionality to improve user experience
Ratings and Reviews
CTrip’s got your back!
This company has been incredibly helpful for my traveling in Asia! This one time I was stuck in this random city in China (by myself!!) because a connecting flight of mine got cancelled after I’d already begun my journey. That’s okay, but the issue was that NO ONE spoke English and my chinese is HORRID.
So I called cTrip to ask what was being done about this situation and they assured me they were on it to find out. They had my back the entire 2 days I was stuck in that random town and I finally made it to Thailand! I had to cancel every single one of my previous hotel reservations and cTrip took care of all of it for me.
It was actually one of the best trips of my life. So, yes they have a booking fee. But after that fiasco, I know that booking through this company is a solid choice and that they won’t leave me to deal with everything by myself. If you’re traveling Asia, and want some support, cTrip is the way to go!
Don’t listen to their policies on COVID-19
While their policies state they will assist or refund or at least help in SOME possible way regarding flights and the COVID-19 virus, I’ve found this was not the case at all. I was trying to get home and ended up stranded at an airport in LA after a transit country changed their policies on allowing foreigners through, and so was unable to complete my flight. I called Trip and was helpfully told they would get me on the next flight they could. Hours later, I’m still sitting in LAX without a phone call. I had to book a hotel and eventually another flight, still hearing nothing from them. I was stranded in LA for three days while they couldn’t be bothered to send even a single automated or otherwise update that they were working on a solution. I called numerous times, and each time the support I received was progressively worse until I received emails that they closed the ticket because it had been too long! They didn’t take any action but closed the ticket because they couldn’t come to a solution??? PLEASE. If I could, I would leave 0 stars for this company. DO NOT USE THEM FOR TRAVEL. I recommend any other booking agency or the airlines directly. Don’t get screwed over like I did.
Developer Response ,
We regret to hear about the experience you received from our support team. For any change or refund request, this will be subject to the ticket policy of the airline company provide to our agency. Please do send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further investigation and assistance on this matter.
Exceptional Customer Service
I have always been pleased with trip’s ease of use, especially living in China and not reading Chinese. But recently their customer service really impressed me. I’m traveling to Vietnam over Chinese New Year/Tet and I booked a hotel back in November. The hotel fell under new management, who refused to honor my booking. The trip staff offered a good alternative at a better rate. I didn’t take it because I had some specific amenities I wanted that the new hotel didn’t offer. I found a new hotel and trip sent me a good amount of money as compensation, even though this was not their fault and I had not pre-paid for the room.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Trip.com Travel Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- 129.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 1999-2021 Trip.com. All rights reserved
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.