Learn to meditate and be more mindful with the award-winning Stop Breathe Think, formerly known as MyLife Meditation. Stop Breathe Think is a meditation and mindfulness app that offers daily wellness check-ins and suggests activities personalized to how you feel. Learn to maintain perspective through your mental and physical wellness journey. Develop simple habits so you can get to a better place in just a few minutes a day.
Meditation and mindfulness exercises will lead you on a path to “wind-down” with us and help you relieve stress and relax. Let our experts guide you through journaling prompts that help you think on and let go of emotions, aiding you through your wellness journey. Destress with a meditation guide to gain a better, calm mindspace.
Stop Breathe Think is here for you, whether you’re anxious, sleepless or angry. Our personalized meditation and mindfulness experience has won a Webby People’s Voice Award for Best Health App and has been featured by the Today Show, Apple, Cosmopolitan, Parents and many more. Join millions of others on their journey of guided meditation and relaxation, helping them to destress and become happier.
Breathe, meditate and relax. Mind and body need to be realigned, and it can be achieved with guided mind meditation. At Stop Breathe Think, we believe that taking a few minutes each day to take care of how you feel and relaxing is as important as regular exercise. Let us be your meditation guide to relaxation and calming sleep. By developing this simple habit, you can better navigate life’s ups and downs, reduce your stress and get more sleep.
Meditate with a community! Over 5,000,000 downloads and 17 million emotional check-ins and counting!
**MINDFUL MEDITATION TUNED TO YOU**
• Calm yourself with personalized meditation recommendations just for you
• Relax with daily meditations for beginners or experienced meditators
• Meditate with deep breathing exercises and guided meditations
• 20+ meditations available in Spanish
• Practice mindful eating with our new series
TRACK YOUR MENTAL HEALTH
• Check-in with how you feel
• Track your mood before and after your daily meditations
• Explore your feelings with expert-guided journaling
• Anxiety relief. Users were 82% more likely to NOT be anxious with consistent use of Stop Breathe Think
• Stress relief is here with specific exercises tailored for any age
• Create space for yourself through mindful breathing and self-care
• Use our meditation timer when it’s time to meditate
CALM DOWN WITH BREATHING EXERCISES
• Learn to cultivate your breath to find calm, improve focus and feel more grounded
• Count your breaths to calm your mind and live more mindfully
• Meditation timer helps you stay focused and time each meditation
• Sleep sounds help you fall asleep, faster
• Meditation timer helps you relax while you fall asleep
• Fall asleep to soothing meditation sounds
• Sleep better and relax with our ‘Wind Down’ series
MEDITATION FOR ANY AGE
• Mediation for families of any shape and size
• Early learning of meditation and mindfulness practices can help with long-term mental health
• Find exercises and guides for any age to help with stress, anxiety and sleep
Stop Breathe Think has meditations for everyone. Learn to meditate, sleep better and relax with Stop Breathe Think.
Stop Breathe Think is free for foundational meditations, and we offer a premium membership that unlocks 450+ premium activities, guided journaling, yoga, acupressure, soundscapes and more premium features.
Subscriptions automatically renew at the end of each term and you will be charged through your Play Store Account. You may turn off subscription auto-renewal at any time through your Play Store Account Settings. We can't offer a refund for unsubscribing early.
Terms of Service: https://stopbreathethink.com/terms-of-use/
We can say MyLife is Stop Breathe Think now. Nice to meet you.
We're changing our name to reflect our roots and goals: offering practices that give you a chance to pause and reflect, creating your own space to be more present.
Ratings and Reviews
A rare review
I know it’s cliche to say, but I rarely share reviews on apps. This app, however, is changing my life in such a positive way, I feel compelled to tell others. Get it! Try it! I’ve been told for years by doctors and counselors to try meditation for helping to alleviate stress, anxiety, depression, and chronic pain. I’ve even been told to meditate by various psychics (if you’re one who believes in such). Aside from trying it at a workshop or class here and there, I resisted, assuming as a busy mom of three kids I couldn’t possibly ever fit in quiet time for meditation. Then, about a month ago, amid med changes that were causing debilitating panic symptoms, I resorted to trying meditation as a rock-bottom last resort. I tried a couple apps and online videos, but this one is the one I kept coming back to. The short meditations were easy to fit in after all! And the simple body/mind check-in before and after meditations helps me see immediate progress. Maybe it’s my inner child or visually-focused artist, but the sticker rewards even make me smile and motivate me! The free version is totally sufficient but within a week, I was hooked and had subscribed to get the full benefits. If you’re resisting meditation like I was, get this app and get started! You won’t regret it!
Really great! Couple ideas for improvement
My counsellor recommended this app to help with my anxiety. First off, it’s awesome that despite the paywall, all the features I’ve seen that truly help can be accessed for free. To me that shows they’re trying to help people in a very real way. It’s very user friendly, particularly as someone who isn’t super familiar with mindfulness to begin with.
I’m giving it four stars instead of five because there are a couple small features I’d really like to see implemented. Firstly, I have tried to use this in the car (was not driving), and the session I selected required that I lie down. I did my best to make it work anyway, but I think it would be helpful to include somewhere what body position is recommended for a given session. My other idea has to do with the stickers. I’m a huge sticker fan, both online and offline, they have been used as a reward system for me since I was in single digits, so this is perfect. iPhones have a feature where you can send stickers from apps in the messages app, and I’d love to have the stickers for this app there. I often send them to my partner as I get new ones as a little celebration, but having screenshots of all of them or sending a link is just not ideal.
TLDR: this app is fantastic, but a couple additional features would perfect it for me.
A Lot of Great Meditation Themes.. but still lacking
Guided meditations are my favorite way to practice by far. I enjoy a lot of the themes of the meditations available. I love the check in functionality and the recommendations it offers. My biggest gripe is in the meditations themselves. Guided meditations are obviously not silent, there is guidance aka talking - but almost every single meditation I have tried on this particular app has been nearly impossible to complete. There comes a point when the commentary offered is no longer guidance. The same two or three reminders will be repeated several times over the course of a single meditation. Being reminded to let thoughts come and go without judgement is wonderful, but when there’s a 10 second but about letting go of distractions, every single minute of a six minute meditation? It becomes a distraction in and of itself. It makes it frustratingly difficult to actually focus in on the meditation, observe sensations, count my breaths, let go of wandering thoughts, etc. I haven’t been able to fully complete a single meditation as a result. I end up quitting half way through and continuing the body scan or breath counting or what have you independently. I’d love if the commentary could be cut back at least a little. I enjoy the topics, I’d like to be able to follow through without the script detailing each meditation.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Stop, Breathe & Think, PBC
- 113.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 MyLife™, Inc., d/b/a Stop Breathe Think
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium Membership $9.99
- Monthly All-Ages Subscription $9.99
- Yearly Premium Membership $58.99
- Yearly All-Ages Subscription $58.99
- Monthly All-Ages & Kid Bundle $9.99
- Yearly All-Ages & Kids Bundle $58.99
- Semi Annual Premium Membership $39.99
- Monthly with 14 Day Trial $9.99
- Lifetime Premium Membership $249.99
- Yearly Membership -14 Day Free $58.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.