**App Store Best of 2014**
Escape to the world of farming, friends and fun! Go on farm adventures to collect rare goods and craft new recipes. Raise animals and grow your farm with friends. Join a farm Co-Op to trade and share or play on your own in Anonymous Mode. You can play FarmVille anytime, anywhere… even when not connected to the internet. Best of all, the world’s most popular farming game is free to play!
** ”FarmVille is back and this time, it’s portable!” – TIME **
** “”Officially not just for Facebook anymore”” – Los Angeles Times **
** “” They may have built the best FarmVille game of the series”” – Kotaku **
- CRAFT a variety of baked gourmet goods like classic country apple pies
- HARVEST farm fresh crops of your favorite fruits and vegetables
- CUSTOMIZE your own farm for charming country living
- COLLECT hidden and rare items as you discover a new coastal farm
- NURTURE and raise a wide variety of adorable animals like your very own farm dog
- EXPLORE a new FarmVille story filled with special farm adventures
- BUILD a lush family farm by the coast so all your friends can visit
- GARDEN by the beautiful blue ocean as you decorate your farm with flowers and fresh produce
- TRADE and chat with friends or play anonymously with people from all over the world
- ESCAPE to the coast then connect to your Facebook farm to send free water
- EARN daily rewards with the Mystery Chest and take a spin at the Prize Wheel”
• The game is free to play; however, in-app purchases are available for additional content and in-game currency.
• Farmville offers subscriptions for in game currency. The subscription is billed monthly and automatically renews unless cancelled 24 hours before the end of current period. You can manage your subscription by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase.
• Use of this application is governed by Zynga’s Terms of Service, found at https://www.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service
Spring Cleaning! We’ve been busy fixing bugs to make the game more stable and improve your experience.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been playing this game off and on for 4 years. Restarted from scratch once just because I wanted to. It’s obviously a great game, and I love my coop. I just have a few suggestions: 1. The boat race tasks are so redundant. I’m tired of helping hands, Marie’s order board and Nick tasks. Sometimes the race starts with a variety of tasks, and then shortly thereafter reverts back to the same stuff. My current race has 3 helping hands tasks to do, a Marie’s order board task and 3 Nick tasks. That’s it. Awful. PLEASE - for the love of god - give us more variety. 2. I’ve stopped playing any event with a temporary farmhand. They require an insane number of quartz and tin, and I’m no longer willing to do it, event after event. 3. The huge quantities needed for items on the Marie’s order board are ridiculous and so not fun. If you’re an advanced player you should instead have other order board related challenges making a variety of items instead of having to make an insane number of 1 item. Instead I find myself taking a break from the game for a few weeks so I can reset the order board to more manageable quantities. Please make some changes!
Developer Response ,
Hi. we appreciate you for taking time to share your suggestions. We collate player's suggestions that we can possibly include on our future updates to make the game better and more enjoyable. Have a great day!
I’ve loved this game for many, many years. I started my save file in 2015
But my love only goes so far, it doesn’t excuse the terrible glitches, the times the game just decides not to work. I’ve had to “save” my save file from disappearing forever and that was only bc it was still working on a different phone that I could access my player ID. I have to keep it in my notes just in case this game screws up itself again. I love this game and clearly so do many people, it’s a great concept if only they made their game as great as the concept. I’m not bashing the art style or any of that. Just the issues in the software. Not to meantion I’ve played this game for so long but I’ve ever bought keys till recently. I always just watched the three free keys videos. I’m finally old enough and have my own money and card attached to my iTunes. So I bought some keys a couple weeks ago. Then I noticed my three free key videos were gone. And they haven’t come back. My mom who also plays. I got her into it recently, she bought some keys to speed up her leveling so she could help me on the boat race and her three free key videos are also gone and haven’t come back. That’s crap I think. I was hoping it was a glitch bc no one else has ever mentioned this but they just updated it and I still don’t have the videos. Do I not get the videos just bc I bought a couple keys? Great concept, terrible software.
Started out great
The game started out great and was becoming my favorite game ever. I was happy to finally find a game without a "Candy crush" game to continue on, but this game is awesome and doesn't make you do any of that.
There are two issues with this game: the keys and the glitches. I'm making a lot of money, but everything mostly costs keys which are very hard to come by. As for the glitches, the main one i faced was on level 8 trying to access Grandma's Glade. It kept getting stuck/frozen after I was collecting the berries and I wasn't able to proceed. I tried closing and reopening the app, deleting and redownloading, restarting my phone, etc. and every time it would bring me right back to the beginning of getting into Grandma's Glade. And it always costed keys to speed up the berries, because we were forced to, but I didn't realize that even though it kept getting stuck and restarting, it still took all my keys. I wasn't able to see how many keys or money I had because every time I opened the app, it went right into that guy going into Grandma's Glade. It wasn't until all my keys were gone that it finally let me through.
Other than those two issues I've faced so far, I do love the game. But those issues need to be addressed and fixed because I do see I am not the only one facing those problems.
Developer Response ,
Hi Kaanga, we're sorry you had a poor experience. If you're still experiencing technical difficulties, please reach out to us via this form. We'll need you to share your ZID in this form: https://zynga.support/FV2CEPlayerID
The steps to access your ZID are here: http://zynga.my/FV2CEZID
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zynga Inc.
- 400.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2022 Zynga Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Box of Keys $4.99
- Suitcase of Keys $9.99
- Trunk of Keys $19.99
- Stack of Keys $2.99
- Crate of Keys $39.99
- Small Starter Pack $1.99
- Pile of Keys $1.99
- Pyramid of Keys $99.99
- Subscription Large Pack $19.99
- Suitcase of Keys 20% Off $7.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.