Just Dance Now 4+
- Offers In-App Purchases
Enjoy Just Dance's greatest songs and moves on the go!
Dance to a free song every day! Get ready to dance to over 700+ top global hits from around the world, including the best tunes from the Just Dance 2022 console game!
Experience the best music from all over the world with awesome choreography and gameplay! Featuring the hottest tracks from your favorite chart-topping artists:
• BOOMBAYAH by BLACKPINK
• Ice Cream by BLACKPINK x Selena Gomez
• I Am The Best (내가 제일 잘 나가) by 2NE1
• Bangarang by Skrillex Ft. Sirah
• Don't Go Yet by Camila Cabello
• Levitating by Dua Lipa
• Happier Than Ever by Billie Eilish
• Mood by 24kGoldn Ft. iann dior
• Run The World (Girls) by Beyoncé
• Rock Your Body by Justin Timberlake
• Judas by Lady Gaga
• Sua Cara by Major Lazer Ft. Anitta & Pabllo Vittar
• China by Anuel AA, Daddy Yankee, Karol G Ft. Ozuna, J Balvin
• Chandelier by Sia
• SaveYourTears by The Weeknd & Ariana Grande
• Believer by Imagine Dragons
Enjoy the Just Dance experience:
• Instant: Dance to your favorite songs in just a few taps!
• Social: Show-off your dance moves and skills to the world and share your personalized Dancer Card with your friends!
• Fresh: New songs and exclusive content are added every month!
• Customize: Create your own playlist with your favorite songs!
• Apple HealthKit: Track calories burned in Just Dance Now directly on your Apple HealthKit dashboard!
• Compete: Dance your way to the top of the charts to be named Dancer of the Week, and get featured in the game!
Enjoy the features you know and love from consoles:
• Immersive: Immerse yourself in the music and show off your cool dance moves to the entire world! The ultimate dancing experience on your smartphone!
• Genres: Enjoy a wide variety of music across all genres such as EDM, KPop, Pop, Rock, and Latin, along with timeless classics!
• Content: Dance to over 700+ of the best songs from around the world with fresh content added regularly!
• Quality: Only the best chart-topping hits, all licensed, choreographed and optimized for your personal dancefloor! Quality playlists and collections added every week!
• Innovative: Stay fit, have fun, and enjoy the rhythm with an arcade like experience!
• Party: Play casually or join the online competitive game where you compete to become Dancer of the Week and get featured on the app! Casual or competitive, it’s your call!
• Original: Stay fit without the need for any gym membership or equipment!
Enjoy the best dance and workout app! A music app like no other! Take your dancefloor with you in your back pocket. Work out, stay fit and party to your favorite beats! Learn, dance, work out and become the star that you are!
Just Dance Now is a product of Ubisoft Entertainment, one of the best developers and publishers in the world with a variety of critically acclaimed and AAA titles under their belt. With Ubisoft behind it, you're guaranteed a polished and optimized game that is both unique and innovative in the smartphone market! Jive and groove to over 700+ licensed top hits from around the world with new tracks being added regularly!
Are you ready to Just Dance?
Legal - https://legal.ubi.com/en-INTL
End User License Agreement - https://legal.ubi.com/eula/en-INTL
• Dance to exclusive, all-new Just Dance 2023 Edition songs in Just Dance Now!
• Create and customize your own profile with the brand new "Custom Background" feature
• Performance tweaks and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
An idea for this very game
So I have an idea for this game, I think you should add a feature so that we can use our phone cameras to dance. It works just like a PlayStation camera or a Kinect sensor, expect when you load your phone into the game you can choose to use your phones camera to dance. So basically it’s like when you go into a dance room you have two options: 1. Your phone (obviously) and 2. Your phone camera, now this is very simple. Your go ahead and let your phone camera access to jdn. Then, you go get into your phones camera and once you do that then it will verify your face and then take you to the main menu to choose your song. Then once you choose your song it says on your phone “Get into the camera!“ and then dance! It may not accurately get your moves based on your phone camera and phone version (like for example a very old iPhone and then a iPhone 12 or an iPod touch or sumthing) and then play! I think this may be a bit hard for coding and adding and stuff considering the fact that updates take so long sometimes and it could slow down the game servers but I think after a day or two it will get back together. Thank you for reading this review. Sincerely - som the bomb
A Few Flaws
I’ve had this app for about a month now, and it’s honestly a lot of fun, especially from having to be stuck inside all day because of quarantine. It’s nice how the Just Dance franchise is sticking around by going mobile since the wii and other older gaming systems are going away. Everything on here is pretty good, updated songs, easy pairing access, just...the coin system. I agree with all these other reviews; the coin system is flawed. When you first join you start off with 200 complementary coins, but you can technically only do two rounds a day since all the dances are 100 coins each, and you have to wait 24 hours to regain 200 coins again. Also, why are all the songs the same price? Maybe make some songs 25 or 50 coins to add some price diversity? Also, it’s annoying how the coin limit is 200 and you can’t gain anything above that number, so when you spend all of them, it’s like the developers are basically forcing you to hand them your money and pay with a card to reload your coins faster, or just sit through the 24 hour wait time.
Overall, this app is great fun for all ages. It has a wide range of difficulty levels, which makes it more enjoyable. I’ve played tons of times with my family on the weekends and they enjoy it just as much as I do, but they also agree that the coin system should either be changed or cut off. But besides that, I recommend! Have fun dancing! 💃🕺
At first when I download this app it was so worthy I loved it I love dancing I had gotten many stars but you could only do 2 song when you first start and you have to wait for another 24 hours just for 100 coins and it don’t go higher than 200 and each song cost 100 coins to dance so two song only. I paid for this game a few times cause I love dancing I had fun even with my family and 2 days later the 2nd time I paid for it I couldn’t dance to it keeps telling me that my wifi isn’t connected which I refresh so many times and it still doesn’t work and I wasted that payment. Now the 3rd time I paid for it which is very stupid it’s still the same nothing changed I deleted this app thinking if I reinstall it’ll work again but nope if you delete and reinstall it won’t let you get back to your old account which gets me more upset it will just start you all over to level 1 and the payment I made won’t expire until tomorrow and i’m very upset and disappointed the waste of my payment I made 2 times. I don’t write any reviews but this the first review i’m going to write because i’m starting to think all they want us to do is pay so they give us only 2 songs to dance too and when you pay it start off good then it gets messy before your payment gets expire so be very alert before you start buying it. FYI I deleted this game cause I got very disappointed I couldn’t get my old account back and what’s the point of starting all over again at lv1?
Developer Response ,
Hello. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. I kindly ask you to open a new support ticket at https://support.ubi.com/Cases/New and give your, DCID and full details of the issue. Our support agents will be more than happy to provide you with assistance for your issue.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 179.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 month $3.99
- 1 month!!.. $5.99
- VIP Subscription $4.99
- 1 day!! $4.99
- 1 day $2.99
- 1 year!!.. $24.99
- 1 year $24.99
- 3 months $9.99
- 7 day free trial $3.99
- 3 months!!.. $11.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.