Start your own animal farm from the ground up by breeding and building a thriving and happy farm! Enjoy farm life as you build the farm and decide which baby animals to raise in these animal breeding games. Have a blast in this farming game! In these free farm games, you choose which animal habitats to renovate and where to expand your farm. It's up to you to build the biggest, most impressive animal farm for breeding and farming.
• Create your own collection of cute animals, choosing from hundreds of types, including a Holstein Cow, Yorkshire Pig, Kalahari Goat, Suffolk Sheep, Cotton Tail Rabbit, and Gypsy Horse! In this farm game, each animal breed gives you a unique farm good that you can sell, trade, or use to complete orders and improve your farm. These farm goods can be anything, ranging from a saddle, to cream, bacon, mushrooms, sheep milk, fine feather, horse hair, or buffalo milk!
• Raise baby animals and discover new breeds, like a Steinbacher Goose, Emu, Tudanca Cow, Blue Peacock, American Guinea Hog, Bourbon Turkey, or a Scarlet Macaw! In this farming game for free, each new breed produces rare farm goods to help your farm grow.
• Customize and build your farm land with hundreds of unique decorations, building styles, farmhands’ outfits, and more for you, your Farmhands, and your baby animals to enjoy.
• Raise all your favorite and exotic animals, including an Embden Goose, Shorthorn Cow, Brown Alpaca, Flame Llama, Hedgehog, Red Squirrel, and American Painted Horse!
• In this farming game, use the weather to improve your farm village. Check the forecast for perfect farming weather and plan for a healthy harvest of hay and more.
• Build a team of specialized Farmhands to help your town ship progress in this animal simulator game, ranging from heavy-duty lumberjacks to talented cooks to help your farmer. Level them up to become experts in caring for FarmVille 3 animals, and unlock new skills and recipes and improve their animal game abilities.
• Expand your world with exotic breeds, such as a Brown Bear, Polar Bear, Penguin, Red Kangaroo, Arctic Fox, Fennec Fox, Red Fox, Red Panda, Grey Wolf, Black Wolf, Bog Turtle, Black Marsh Turtle, Brown Kangaroo, Skunk, Tibetan Sand Fox, Macaroni Penguin, Alligator Snapping Turtle, and Elephant!
• Enjoy special farm games events, plying you with rewards as you build your farm ville township into a farm city! Focus on raising your crops as you collect hay day and night to improve your farm!
• Join a Co-Op to farm together with friends and complete special events to unlock new family farm animals and special items.
Come build an animal farm with unique breeds of baby animals in this farmer game. Enjoy farm games for free, such as building, breeding animals and garden game!
• Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service. These Terms are available through the License Agreement field below, and at http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
• The game is free to play, however in-app purchases are available for additional content and premium currency.
• This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game. Social Networking Service terms may also apply.
Play FarmVille 3, the latest of farm animal games from Zynga games, following FarmVille original, FarmVille 1, FarmVille 2: Tropic Escape and FarmVille 2: Country Escape
- SKY RACE: Celebrate Spring's arrival! Complete tasks with your co-op members to win flower-decorated building skins for your farm!
- SEASON PASS: Marie’s putting the final touches on the spring garden exhibit. There’s going to be gardening lessons, seed collection, plants for sale. Bzz!
- DR. TEAK MUSEUM: A stash of antique art has been delivered to the museum. Help Dr Anne Teak gather and craft art supplies to restore these masterpieces back to their former beauty.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game needing small tweaks
Love this game hence the 5 star rating. A lot of things to keep you busy, great graphics and the small daily freebies are nice. Money takes a while to accumulate considering you need it for expansions, to train exotic animals and farmhands etc. but if you keep crafting items eventually you get what you need. Building upgrade tools can be hard to get as well.
Developers - It would be GREAT if I could swap animals out for homeless ones that can breed together instead of having to spend 2500 coins (that is hard to come by) to buy a new home when I already have 3 homes filled with ones that can’t breed. My 3 pig pens are full and I have 3 pigs wandering around homeless which to me is annoying to look at. I want the 10,000 coin pizza oven and currently have 1700 coins and I don’t want to have to purchase a 4th pig pen when an easy swap can save the day, thank you.
I can otherwise tolerate things like the long time for energy to accumulate for exotic animal quests, long time it takes for some new buildings to finish getting built etc. Overall great game, love it and I will continue to enjoy playing!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and for your wonderful feedback! Rest assured that we will continue to optimize the gaming experience in future updates. Have a great day!
Log, Weeds, & Rocks
Isn’t the whole point of a leveling system, to be able to eventually use your energy more efficiently. It’s pretty ridiculous that the three things you need the most level up with you. What the point in leveling farm hands if the consumption is going to get more and more the harder you grind. There’s no winning. You’re simply creating another maddening algorithm to cause players to have to buy gems to spend on materials to hopefully get enough farm hand cards to level up just so they can have to spend more money to level up again. The game is already a money pit. Plus, y’all removed my last review which was about the quest system. Kind of funny how you have such high ratings. Guess that’s easy to accomplish when you remove the lower ratings. This game is friendly to people that have lives and want something fun to play. I’m all about throwing a little money in to a game to get the upper hand. But There’s no end to this games ability to empty your wallet. Why would anyone spend money to end up in a harder position then before. It’s only worth my money if I get to feel like I’m accomplishing something. Which I don’t, when the logs on the ground level up with me?!? This one aspect is absolutely crazy. Give it a break. This game is probably worth millions already. Let players feel like they didn’t waste there money just to get beat by a weed they can pull without using a days worth of in game energy which cost a ridiculous amount of gems to refill.
Fun game but..
Really enjoyed FV2 (some issues) so moved to FV3 but worry about the constant stalling. I get a few levels in and get stuck in the tutorial to chop down a tree. I’d already been past this but had to uninstall and reinstall because it kept stalling in a later spot, just after I finally earned a desert exotic. I was thrilled there because I could finally progress in the exotic animals to level 5 or 4- no idea why you get quests before you actually have the creatures to do them with.
I would also definitely like to spend less energy to cut trees or clear grass because that’s mostly what I’m doing, waiting to get energy to cut trees to build something that then takes hours to be done. I thought maybe leveling up my helpers would reduce costs but the costs seem to grow for chopping etc.
We’ve dumped hundreds,actually a couple thousand now that I look (crap😳) into looney toons and royal stuff for my husband and kids so I figured my turn. But with no remedies to issues with coop problems on FV2 (created a cooperative but it glitched and no one could join) and now three reinstalls and no reset yet to where I was I’m afraid I’m just throwing money away if I do. Hoping to get past the energy drags and reinstalls soon. Holding out for better from you Zynga- or until something else catches my eye. More of a one app person. Will up my rating if things get better in the meantime
Developer Response ,
We appreciate you for sharing your feedback. Sorry also for the issues you've experienced. Rest assured that we'll do our best to improve on our future game updates. You may also reach our Player Support https://zynga.support/FV3ContactSupport with your Player ID https://zynga.my/Farm3PlayerID for further assistance. Thank you for your patience.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zynga Inc.
- 304.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Zynga Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Sack of Gems $4.99
- Box of Gems $9.99
- Cask of Gems $19.99
- Chest of Gems $29.99
- Starter Offer! $2.99
- Season Pass $4.99
- Farmtastic Weekend Offer $9.99
- Farmtastic Midweek Offer $7.99
- Exotic Animal Midweek Offer $9.99
- Exotic Animal Weekend Offer $19.99