Meet the Legendary Tank Shooter! Join a community of 100 million players all over the world. Battle in 7x7 format on your own or together with friends, research and upgrade armored vehicles, use various tactics, and win. Choose a tank and battle!
• An enormous world of tanks: over 350 unique and exclusive vehicles! Historically accurate vehicles, experimental tanks based on blueprints of famous engineers, armored monsters from popular alternative universes—here they all fight together!
• Dynamic 7x7 battles with different modes in over 25 locations. Each battle is unpredictable: the outcome depends on you and your team.
• Heavy action! In-game events with rare vehicles as rewards and battles with dramatically different gameplay. Become invisible (and not only) in Mad Games, test yourself in tough Realistic Battles, or... become a real little battle duck for April 1!
• A well-developed progression system Research vehicles from Tier I tanks to monstrous Tier X machines. Change guns, set equipment, wear camouflage—tune your vehicle to match your play-style!
• Spectacular graphics that automatically optimizes to your device. Manual settings will help you find the balance between the juicy picture and high FPS.
• Teamplay Create platoons with your friends or join a clan to battle together with like-minded players in Rating battles and to participate in tournaments with prizes!
The game requires at least 2.5 GB of free space and an Internet connection.
Learn more at https://wotblitz.com/
- They're firing MISSILES! Guided missiles. The American T92E1 and Sheridan can control the trajectory of missiles in flight and strike even the most impregnable targets. Watch out!
- Premium tanks for victories and credits. Get the Type 64 or T-34-3 in the lunar in-game event!
- To top it all off, there are more accumulative avatars, missions, new things, and other changes!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
While the premise sounds simple—defeat the enemy combat vehicles or capture their bases—World of Tanks Blitz is a fascinatingly deep experience that requires careful strategy in each lightning-fast battle. A buzzing multiplayer community and well-designed in-game chat make it easy to work together, whether you’re flanking foes in a snowy trainyard or scouting from the sweeping vistas of a rural countryside. With a complex upgrade system and more than 90 tanks that represent Germany, the United States, and the USSR, you’ll find plenty to unlock as you hone your skills.
I will state that I like WOT Blitz, this is a fun environment to drive a tank in and play a modified version of Capture the Flag. I have been a member for a long time and built up a nice collection of tanks and had fun doing it. Now the developers of WOT Blitz did the 5.5 update and (IMO) dropped the ball. They got rid of the original Tier 1 tanks that a lot of people liked, myself included. I really liked the Tier 1 tanks, they were fast and fun to drive and I worked my way up from the T1 to my Tier 7 heavy tanks. With the update I lost the T1, the FT, NC-31, the R. Otsu, the Ha-Go, the Medium 1, the MS-1, the T26, the Ltr, the PzII and the M2 Light, all were fun tanks and I got some of my Master Tanker awards with my Tier 1 tanks. Taking these tanks away was not a cool move, especially to add unrealistic tanks for people to buy instead of earn. Also the match making has gone down hill. Matching a slow IS against a Scavenger is not a good match even if the driver of the heavy tank is good. Next, limiting the Consumables depending on Tier was not cool. The last thing I will address (due to time) is taking away the Premium Ammo from the lower Tiers, why do this? In the past I would have given four stars (due server issues poor Matchmaking), but now I will only offer two out of five stars, this is due to the three things I listed plus many more disappointments about where the game is going. Thank you, John Pickett III
I love this game. I have been playing it for almost two years now, and I have seen a lot of change. Features come and go (spare parts), and new things are always being added. The one thing that I’d love to see change in the game is the price for premium tanks. I understand that you don’t wan too many people running around in great, easy to play, high DPM tanks because it could ruin the experience for other players. This still happens in some cases, so just lower he prices of premium tanks a little bit. You could even limit the number that you sell, and then not risk the game becoming unbalanced. Also, take into consideration how many people you give the special offers to. The one offer with the CDC really influenced tier VIII. Now there are lightning fast, tier VIII Draculas being annoying. Other than that, I love the way the game is designed. New features are always coming in, and can be very cool and make the game better. I also love the reward of climbing the tech trees to tier X and not having to deal with other premium tanks making your life difficult in researchable tanks. I can’t say enough how well made this game is. For me, it’s more of a hobby than a game. I do suggest that if you are interested in trying your hand at becoming a tank commander, don’t think twice. This is the game for you. :)
Developer Response ,
We thank you for your feedback about the different aspects of World of Tanks Blitz. We greatly appreciate your desire to play the game.
In each Update we make the changes which could help and satisfy our huge community base. We listen to the opinion of the gaming community, analyze suggestions, and bring changes to the game. Of course, not all changes can appear immediately, for some it takes time.
We really hope that you continue to enjoy the gameplay, changes and vehicles from all its positive aspects.
We wish you good luck in battles!
- WARGAMING Group Limited
- 2.4 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012–2019 Wargaming.net
- In-App Purchases
- Satchel of Gold $9.99
- Crate of Gold $19.99
- Lots of Gold $49.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.