The DHgate shopping app allows free access to the DHgate wholesale marketplace on the go – connecting you directly to wholesale sellers and getting you the best prices available.
The DHgate app provides one-stop solution for your online purchasing, from international logistics and payment, to internet finance and customer services. DHgate app features over a million Chinese wholesalers, 40 million products for sale and has amassed 10 million buyers from 230 countries and regions.
We provide the easiest and most cost effective all-in-one solution for your business. We enable anyone to buy and sell products in wholesale price globally by providing secure payment services, logistics solutions, escrow protection services, and internet financing.
With a variety of over 20 million products in categories ranging from electronics to wedding dresses and from cosmetics to furniture – you’ll never miss what you’re looking for. Simply tell the app whether you’re buying for wholesale or personal use, choose your favorite categories and receive personalized discounts and recommendations.
DHgate Shopping APP Features:
• Secure, organized and reliable mobile platform.
• Shop directly from sellers and enjoy lower-than-retail prices.
• Check daily deals to find new discount products every day.
• Make purchases individually or in bulk (for additional discounts).
• Filter and customize to find the perfect product.
• Get smart product recommendations based on preferences and browsing history.
• Read customer reviews for insight on any product.
• Pay using innovative and easy payment options.
• Ship using worldwide delivery on most products.
• Scan QR codes to jump straight to a product’s page.
• Shop at the $1.99 store for the best discounts.
• Join the VIP club to receive exclusive benefits including 24/7 customer support and more.
• Redeem seasonal promotions for coupons on all your favorite seasonal items.
Shopping Categories Include:
• Apparel & Clothing
• Home & Garden
• Fashion Accessories
• Toys & Hobbies
• And much, much more!
Whether you’re an entrepreneur making a bottom line or just a savvy consumer looking for the best deals, the DHgate app offers the value you need at the prices you want.
Quick Facts for DHgate Shopping APP
• Approximately 1.2 million sellers globally
• 10 million enterprise and individual buyers from over 230 countries and regions
• 33 million wholesale and retail product listingsA transaction every 3 seconds
• Multilingual Sales: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
• Our Partners: American Express, DHL, FedEx, MasterCard, Visa, UPS
Download DHgate app and discover the best prices on clothes, electronics, shoes and more!
1. Share to win awesome coupons!
2. More convenient to get new user coupons.
3. General improvement in product detail page.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
DHgate is NOT for idiots
DHgate is a fantastic E-commerce Store..... and if you try to navigate it like a western society store you will not fair well. I have been using DHgate for a few years and have had a couple snags..... 2 items sent to different states (resolved)but that was in the beginning when I was a bit
Naive and still green behind the ears. Here I will brake down the ins AND outs of how to come out ahead and be a winner. Rule # 1. Know the product you want to buy and do your research on it. Rule #2. (Most important) look at multiple stores selling the item you wish to purchase and “ONLY BUY FROM SELLERS THAT HAVE MULTIPLE REVIEWS WITH PICTURES along with multiple sales ” Repeat “ONLY BUY FROM SELLERS THAT HAVE MULTIPLE REVIEWS WITH PICTURES along with multiple sales” very very important. And that just about wraps it up.
It’s that easy peasey lemon squeezy. 99% of anything is an UA Repro so don’t think you are going to get real pair of lou V’s ok. Ask sellers to send you actual photos of the product before you buy as well. The cheaper the repro the cheaper the materials the more expensive the repro the better the materials. Have fun and be smart. Know the game play the game.... don’t let the game play you.
Follow these rules and guidelines and you should be just fine.... don’t believe the hate. Educate😉🤙🏼
Hit or Big Miss...
I have a love-hate with DH Gate. The app itself is a mediocre e-commerce host. The organization is a little all over the place and due to the nature of what they sell (mostly designer knock offs) it’s a little hard to find a specific item you’re looking for. Like any e-commerce site, various sellers offer different quality items and customer service experiences. I’ve purchased some very realistic knock offs, and some that were absolutely trash. I’ve had to call my credit card company to dispute a few charges as they were unwilling to handle it in a satisfactory manner. It’s hard to communicate with the sellers due to both the language barrier as well as the time difference. A few times I’ve purchased items and after they charged me, they tell me they don’t have those items and offer me other sub-standard options in their place. What I’ve found to be the most helpful is to look at the item reviews (if there is one - often times not) and specifically at reviews that include pictures. You can get a pretty good idea of the quality from that. Otherwise, it seems like a lot of reviews are BS “excellent”, “amazing”, or other generic copy and paste type of reviews. If you ultimately decide to purchase something, do so using a credit card that can be disputed if you aren’t able to reach an agreement in an unsatisfactory transaction with a seller or if your item doesn’t arrive in 8-30 days.
Fun Knock-Off Hunting Grounds
DHGate is the greatest. That is, if you know what you’re looking for. Some of the best designer knock-offs can be found on the app (and I do recommend getting the app as opposed to using the website. The app discounts exclusive discounts sometimes take as much as $20 off of my purchases), but you need to do your research and take your time.
Reviews are your BEST FRIEND. Unlike a lot of websites, people seem to actually take the time to write some pretty detailed reviews. They’re incredibly helpful and you should definitely stick to the products with activity on them to avoid getting scammed. Sellers that don’t have any reviews or under 10 orders on a product typically can’t be trusted... but that doesn’t mean they’re all bad. This brings me back to my main point... YOU NEED TO DO YOUR RESEARCH! Check out a seller’s page and see what their review rating percentage is. All of the sellers that I’ve purchased from have had a positive rating of 90% or higher! So don’t settle! There are very genuine and motivated sellers on this site with some great products at competitive prices... so don’t go for that weird seller with a 60% feedback rating, sis. It ain’t worth it.
- Century Heguang Technology Development (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
- 147.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Century Heguang Technology Development (Beijing) Co., Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.