Adore Conference is the only Middle East Regional Conference dedicated to Retina and Uveitis. The conference provides a comprehensive review across the full spectrum of subspecialties in ophthalmology focusing in one specialty each and every year.
Abu Dhabi Ophthalmology Review (ADORE) aims to bring together leading clinicians, academics, scientists and researchers in their field, to exchange knowledge and share their experiences.
With the ADORE App, you can:
• Access important information about the Programme and the esteemed list of dignitaries who will be gracing the event like the Speakers, Sponsors, Committee Members, Attendees and Event Supporters.
• Interact with physicians, clinicians, researchers and scientists to stay updated with the latest clinical knowledge and research results.
• Take part in Surveys to provide ratings on the Speakers, Organization and Scientific Evaluation.
• Take part in medically related Polls and Register for interesting Workshops.
Focus on the most recent innovations and trends in ophthalmic subspecialties to improve your professional career and patient quality care.
• Be part of a forum to share concerns and practical challenges encountered, and the solutions adopted in the field of their subspecialty.
• Send and receive messages, manage schedules, a to-do list and so much more!
The ADORE App is Free! Log-in is required every time you use the App. If you are new, then register your details for a free account.
For more information, visit http://www.adore-conference.com
- Resolve bugs and update this application for improvement.
- WISOFT SOLUTIONS FZE
- 20.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © @Wisoft Solutions FZE
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.