Want the ultimate mobile guitar and bass tone studio?
AmpliTube gives you a massive collection of virtual gear that you can use to practice, play and record with world-class tone anytime and anywhere.
Build your own guitar or bass rig with up to 6 stompbox FX, an amplifier and cabinet with mics. Plug your instrument into your iPhone with one of IK's interfaces like iRig 2 or iRig HD 2, and get ready to be blown away.
AmpliTube CS gives you 7 stompbox effects, 3 amplifiers, 3 speaker cabinets and 2 mics, a free Loop Drummer Rock groove pack and a 2-track recorder.
You can expand this via a massive library of nearly 150 amps and stompboxes from top brands like Fender™, Ampeg®, Orange®, Mesa/Boogie®, and many more, or unlock the rigs of your heroes with gear from Slash, Dimebag Darrell, Jimi Hendrix, and now Brian May.
Ready to hit the stage? AmpliTube’s Live Mode offers an optimized GUI for live use, with all the settings and controls you need in an easy-to-read format.
Control your virtual rig just like real gear: change presets, trigger FX, loops and more all right from your feet. AmpliTube pairs with iRig Stomp I/O for a powerful all-in-one stage rig, works wirelessly with iRig Blueboard, and supports other MIDI controllers as well.
AmpliTube also offers innovative ways to play, practice and record with an optional Looper, more drum track loops, a full 8-track recorder and DAW-style studio all available for in-app purchase.
Whether it’s at home, in the studio or on stage, AmpliTube is the dream rig you’ve always wanted, in a device that’s always with you!
AmpliTube CS features:
• Create guitar & bass rigs with up to 6 stomps, 1 amp and 1 cab with 2 mics
• Includes 7 stomps, 3 amp, 3 cabinet and 2 mics
• Expandable with nearly 150 gear models available from Fender™, Ampeg®, Orange®, Mesa/Boogie®, Slash, Dimebag Darrell, Jimi Hendrix and now Brian May
• Live Mode shows your entire rig at a glance, with all the parameters you need on stage easily accessible
• Included 2-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
• Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
• Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
• Inter-App Audio and AudioBus support
• Project sharing between versions and devices
• Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
• Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud or File Sharing
• MIDI controllable and with built-in integration for iRig Stomp I/O, iRig Blueboard and other controllers
• Low-latency for real-time playing
New Joe Satriani Collection! Go shredding with the alien with 11 new gear models chosen by the iconic guitarist himself.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best guitar app yet
I've been using this app for 5 years now and I think this is the best sounding app. I plug a fender through irig and listen with headphones or any speaker connected with aux and I've played guitar with this app on mountain tops, alone at night. One little suggestion, can you please decrease the base tempo on metronome from 55 to 30 bpm, plus the sound of the tempo should also be adjustable. That's all I want. Thanks.
Bluetooth speaker connection.
I have bought a bluetooth speaker but it doesnt connect when using amplitube or when i insert the 3.5mm jack to my iphone from irig. Is there any way to connect my bluetooth speaker on my iphone while using amplitube.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- IK Multimedia US, LLC
- 772.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- ©2002-2020 IK Multimedia Production Srl
- In-App Purchases
- Metal Distortion AED14.99
- Bass amp AED17.99
- Clean amp AED17.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.