Bar-o-Meter reads the pressure from the barometer sensor and it uses it to calculate your altitude. It also gives you weather forecast and it shows the pressure in different measure units.
On old devices not equipped with a barometric sensor, the app uses accurate internet services to also display pressure and altitude.
▪ Find your altitude from the pressure measured from your device, thank's to the Barometric Formula, and from your location
▪ Widget, to always keep an eye on pressure
▪ Pressure and altitude charts
▪ Relative Altitude, to get how up and down did you hiked, based on the pressure measure of your device
▪ Multiple measure units
▪ Amazing animations and Flat Design graphic!
… and much more!
Updates and more features are coming.
Ver. 1.2.0 - Lot of improvements: In-App Purchase to remove ads has been added, new Wiki button and you can now take a picture with barometric data in overlay
Ver. 1.1.0 - Now the charts of pressure and altitude variation in time are available. Also, the widget has been added!
Ver. 1.0.1 - The altitude calculation has been improved and we added Millimeter of mercury (mmHg) as measure unit
For issues, questions or requests, please write to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by the support page http://www.nettn.com/english/support.php
A bug affecting the Yahoo weather provider has been fixed
- NETTuno s.r.l.
- 9.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- NETTuno S.r.l. © 2014
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads AED3.69
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.