CJOrtho is an application for orthopedic surgeons and health professionals treating musculoskeletal disorders. Developed by the College of Young Orthopedists, it represents a decision support and management of patients consulting for a musculoskeletal disorder. It also facilitates clinical evaluation and pre- and post-operative follow-up.
The application includes four tools:
• The classifications most frequently used in Orthopedics Traumatology;
• The main clinical scores per joint for the follow-up of your patients;
• A goniometer;
• A database for keeping patient information and linking it to the other tools in the application.
The College of Young Orthopedists
Feel free to send us your comments to make this app always more useful.
Protect patients files with passwords
- COLLEGE DES JEUNES ORTHOPEDISTES
- 98.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Le Collège des Jeunes Orthopédistes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.