The ultimate music reading training app. Designed like a video game and with strong pedagogical concepts in mind, Complete Music Reading Trainer is the fastest way to learn to read sheet music and improve your sight-reading skills. Whichever clef you want to learn and whatever your instrument is, the app will make you master any chosen clef or clef combination while rendering the learning process enjoyable.
• 270 progressive drills covering all seven clefs (treble, bass, alto, tenor, soprano, mezzo-soprano and baritone clefs) over 3 levels / 26 chapters
• Content is organized in such a way that you can choose which levels or chapters are relevant to your instrument and focus on these, whether you play the guitar and only need treble clef, piano and need treble and bass clef, cello and need a mix of bass and tenor clefs, etc.: all instruments are covered
• Practice key signatures up to 6 sharps/flats in progressive key signature drills
• Practice common clef combinations in mixed clef drills
• Play a selection of 19 drills in arcade mode
• 5 octaves of actual recorded grand piano sounds
• 6 additional sound banks are available, all with actual recorded sounds: vintage piano, Rhodes piano, electric guitar, harpsichord, concert harp and pizzicato strings
• 4 ways to input notes: note circle, virtual piano keyboard, by connecting a MIDI controller, or by playing an instrument near your device's microphone
• 4 sheet music display styles: modern, classic, handwritten and jazz
• Designed like a video game: earn 3 stars in each drill of a chapter to complete it. Or will you be able to obtain perfect 5-star scores?
• Don't want to follow the preestablished path of progression? Create and save your own custom drills and rehearse them at your own convenience
• Create full custom training programs and invite friends or students to join them. If for example you're a teacher you can create custom programs for your students, add drills every week and view their scores on private leaderboards
• Never lose any progress: cloud sync across your various devices
• Apple Game Center: 35 achievements to unlock
• Apple Game Center: leaderboards to compare arcade mode scores with other players worldwide
• Global statistics to track your progress
• Nice and clean material design user interface with 2 display themes: light and dark
• Designed by a musician and music teacher with a Royal Conservatory master's degree
• Download the app and try out the first chapter of each clef for free
• One-time in-app purchase of $3.99 to unlock the full version on all your Apple devices
Having a problem? Got a suggestion? You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixed a MIDI problem on some keyboards.
Improved number of notes displayed on iPad/portrait.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Binary Guilt
- 52 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Binary Guilt Software
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version AED 14.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.