COSTE in a Nutshell
- Platform for remote monitoring of vital signs.
- Hospital visits minimized.
- Solutions delivered to the patient in no time.
- All aspects of healthcare — preventive, curative, rehabilitative — covered.
+Distance Medical Consultation.
Physicians and healthcare personnel available round the clock for medical consultation via video call.
+Transmission of Patient Condition from the Patient’s Home.
Health and vital signs information constituting patient condition gets delivered to the healthcare worker in charge with the patient’s consent. This is done via Telemedicine by means of wearable devices on the patient’s person, as well as other mobile medical equipment that may be used. Body temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiratory rates are some of the things that are remotely monitored.
+Logging and Storing of Health Information.
The patient provides of their own accord their health information, including drug allergies, list of current medication, and underlying health conditions for use in a medical emergency.
+Emergency Medical Service.
In an emergency, the patient or those close to them can request Emergency Medical Service via an application that’s linked to the AOC command and control center in each of the Thai provinces. This makes it possible for the ambulance to pinpoint the location of the patient and arrive at the scene in no time.
- Added Burmese language
- TELY 360 COMPANY LIMTED
- 170.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Thai
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017-2020 TELY 360 COMPANY LIMITED.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.