DentalMonitoring is designed to help dental professionals monitor the evolution of their patients’ orthodontic treatments remotely, between in-practice appointments. It can only be used under the supervision of a clinician, who provides patients with their personal login information.
The DentalMonitoring app is intended to be used with the patented DM ScanBox and DM Cheek Retractor, to maximize the quality of each intraoral picture taken with patients’ smartphones.
If you’re a patient, the app provides:
• Ease of use: No technical expertise is needed to use DentalMonitoring. An in-app tutorial is available explaining how to take good intra-oral pictures.
• Convenience: With regular screening of the orthodontic treatment evolution, from the comfort of home.
• Control: Regular monitoring can help prevent potential treatment complications.
• Communication: Patients receive specific notifications and advice from their practitioner via the app, and can send messages, too.
• Motivation: Patients see their treatment progress with a before/after comparison, and stay motivated throughout their treatment with achievement statistics.
If you’re a dental professional, the app provides:
• Control: Remotely monitor the evolution of patients’ treatments, track potential issues and set clinical goals for complete monitoring of treatment progression.
• Time optimization: Prevent unexpected clinical situations by getting accurate notification according to your customized protocol
• Workflow optimization: Use only one workflow and apply to all patients for increased efficiency, while ensuring an outstanding patient experience.
• Patient compliance: Regular follow-ups lead to higher treatment adherence!
Your DM app has been updated.
• A new “processing” status is displayed on the home page after a scan has been uploaded. The next scan date will be displayed once the last scan is validated.
• When taking a scan with an iPhone 13 and a ScanBox pro, we switched the camera used to the wide-angle one to avoid blurry pictures.
• If scan steps cannot be uploaded due to a technical error, an alert appears with the list of steps to be taken again.
• We fixed crashes and issues affecting the upload of scans.
Got feedback? Please contact us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Very convenient and easy - gives you a doctor’s advice and comments on an app
The doctor is nice and responds to other queries when I last asked and responded to their feedback
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dental Monitoring
- 537.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright H42 2016
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.