KEEPING YOU IN CONTROL OF YOUR CREDIT CARD
Track spending, rewards, view monthly statements and enjoy many other features available only in the App.
· Get instant updates on your transactions.
· Review your purchases by categories.
· Easily check your available spending limit.
· Receive monthly statements in the App.
· Pay your card bill directly from the App.
· Convert transactions into instalments.
REWARDS AT A GLANCE
· Up to date information on your rewards.
· Instant redemption of Cashback.
IN-APP CONTROL & SECURITY
· Activate your Dubai First card
· Set and change the PIN instantly
· Freeze and unfreeze your card at any time.
· Login with biometrics for extra security.
To enjoy Dubai First mobile App, you must be an existing Dubai First customer or please apply for any of our Credit cards.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good EPP feature
Really like the new EPP feature on the app. Have been using this for a while and had to wait till someone called me. Message and showing in app good reminder. Would like to see how many payments I have made... that would be good.
Greatly improved - now offers services instantly
This app has greatly improved recently. It’s is super easy to see all my transactions and also the cash back that is assigned to each. Now they’ve improved it to also mark transactions that I can make into installments and chose my plan directly from the app.
I give 5 stars however for two things - i can redeem my cashback instantly in the app, and I can make payments to my card directly from the app using any debit card. My card balance updates immediately. Can’t beat that for comfort and novelty.
Finally a rewards scheme I understand
I have been in the UAE for a number of years now and have accumulated a lot of points, stars, miles and other rewards and I have no idea how many I have or how to use them.
New DF cashback rewards seems pretty easy. I get updated everyday on how much cashback I have and when I want to spend it I push a button and it’s there! Too good to be true... let’s see?
Will be using this card rather than the others now.
App has a lovely design and easy to use... bit of a way to go to get all the things on it I would like.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.