We're here for your convenience. Easier, faster grocery shopping you can do from your couch, from your car or from your desk.
Skip the store. Focus on what really matters and spend your time how you want it. Leave your weekly grocery runs or your mid-week top-ups to el Grocer.
Order groceries online from a local supermarket or hypermarkets near you. We partnered with the biggest & best names across all of UAE:
* Union Coop
* Ajman Coop
* Sharjah Coop
* Al Adil Trading
* 1004 Gourmet
* Select Market
* Souq Planet
* Al Maya
* Ripe organic
* Mawasim Organic
* Pets Plus
* Meat Avenue
* Baladi Butchery
… all in just one app!
Yes, that means we’re the only grocery app in UAE covering Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Al Ain, Ras Al Khaimah, and Umm Al Quwain.
From Fruits & Vegetables to Diapers to Meats & Seafood to Water and everything in between. All your grocery shopping needs on one smart app whether you’re looking out for your health and choose organic, or you’re looking for something for the weekend barbeque from a specialized butcher shop.
People like you made el Grocer what it is. el Grocer is an app made in partnership with our users. We've built it with direct feedback from our customers. These are the features people just like you asked and received.
- Shopping List Search: get your grocery shopping done in a few seconds. Copy/paste your grocery list in the search bar and order everything you need in one go, from one page.
- Your own personal aisle filled with all your previously ordered items. All you ever ordered on el Grocer in one place, customized just for you. All your favorite items, in one place, on one page waiting for you to reorder. If you don’t like searching for that special brand or favorite items, you’ll love this.
- Get exclusive offers and promotions from brands you love only available on el Grocer every week. You’ll never miss a deal, just enable notifications and we’ll deliver them straight to your phone.
- Hourly/Daily price updates and in-app store promotions. You’ll always pay exactly what you would pay in the store. Minus the cost of gas and parking.
- Pay by Card on delivery or Cash on delivery. Online payment coming soon!
- Schedule your delivery time for maximum convenience and even order 24/7 from select stores.
- Specially trained pickers are trained to handle your order as if they're delivering it for their own family.
- In-app substitutions, no more calls, if you ordered an item that isn’t available you’ll be prompted by a push notification and you care to edit your order
- Easy one-touch reorder. Do you like routines, and find yourself ordering the same things, just reorder your last basket in one tap.
-Special fresh produce el Grocer guarantee. If your order of icecream is soggy or your fresh items are not on to par we will replace them ASAP with an apology no questions asked. That’s an el Grocer promise
- Oh, and one of the best Customer Service teams there is - by far our most important asset as described in all of our surveys.
So what are you waiting for? Try el Grocer now, and save yourself the hassle of ever going to a supermarket again.
* Bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s a great company I would request them to fix timing delivery for the last 3 month they never deliver on Time I need to send message contact the call center , if u guys can’t deliver on time why u have time slot make it 2 hours space instead of one hours or increase the driver as u will loose lots of customers, I actually started some time to order from different app cause I can’t wait .
Well done for this app and effort pls work on the timing great job .
Worst App and Partners Ever
Have tried el grocer many times, it started good but eventually it ended up not delivering the orders, delaying and not having available items.
They assured me that if I ordered from Aswaaq where they have their own representatives then there will be no issues, I made the mistake and placed the order, items were never delivered after almost 2hrs and after few follow ups I had to cancel It.
Poor development of the app as they should have the option for the supermarket to make the items N/A instead of ordering and then being informed that 2-3 items are not available and irrelevant items were recommended for replacements.
They should have a tracking map like Deliveroo and UBER so we can trace where our order is but I think it is something that couldn’t work as they are always late so at least the way they have it now they can say that the driver stuck on traffic...
Anyway, first review I have ever made and it is negative but it is really frustrating using this kind of apps...
Developer Response ,
FIrst of all, I'm really sorry. Could you please share what aswaaq store it is and check this doesn't happen to anyone else? Something is seriously wrong and as you mentioned we have our own pickers there so we are able to control the quality of picking and delivery.
Items are updated, just not in real time as very few stores update their stocks digitally in real time. We do our best, but at most we can do this manually twice a day.
Live tracking is in development, but I know this doesn't mean much right now. We will continue to try to serve our customers to the best of our ability and hope we will be able to serve you better if you try us again. We're sorry.
I don’t usually leave reviews, especially rude ones, but I’ll make an exception for you guys (insert sarcastic slow clap). I placed an order at 12:19PM, been pending for 20mins, contacted the CS team, order was accepted. I sent another follow up at 1:37PM and CS rep said order is processed. Another follow up sent at 2:20PM, exactly 2 hours after I placed my order. CS rep is now saying that the store has closed online orders and cannot deliver. It took you 2hours to let me know. Anyways, I just tried this app because of a voucher that I got from yallacompare. I am now thinking that you won’t process this because of the voucher but I just love proving myself wrong so I made another account and did the same thing, turns out you did the same thing as well. Nice one guys. Keep it up!
Developer Response ,
I'm Marcel, I'm the marketing guy here at el Grocer.
I don't usually badmouth our stores and I take great care to smooth over operational issues and compensate our customers for sub-par services that aren't under our control.
The store had issues and it didn't notify us. At the first intervention by CS they said they will process it after we pressured them to deliver the order since they had accepted it.
After 2-hours, our CS again contacted the store and they responded with distain. The issue was immediately escalated and the store has been put on probation until that indifference is penalized by their management. Unfortunately they are the only ones delivering to your area so we can't offer an alternative at this time.
I am truly sorry - the indifference they showed towards you does not represent our values and our business. We hope to get more reliable people to deliver in your area and when that happens just message CS and tell them Marcel owes you an apology and we'll make it right.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.