The widely popular, easy to use and feature rich Expense Manager app comes to iOS:
• Tracking expenses and incomes by week, month and year as well as by categories
• Multiple accounts in multiple currencies
• Schedule the payments and recurring payments
• Take a picture of receipt
• Payment alerts
• Budget by day, week, month and year
• Search and reports
• Import and export account activities in CSV for desktop software
• User chooses to auto backup/sync with Dropbox or iCloud
• Customize expense categories, payer/payer, payment methods, date format, button style etc
• Account transfer
• Auto fill
• Convenient tools such calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, sales and tax calculator and credit card calculator
• Free and no In-App purchase needed
• Developer support
All data is saved on your phone or your Dropbox account or your iCloud account. Nobody but you can access your account.
- Fix Dropbox download issue
Ratings and Reviews
I am using on daily basis. End of month i am able to take print and monitor my expenses. Wondering app I really like it. Everyone must use this.
Since it was introduced, it keeps me on top of managing my cashflow. Easy to use and with great flexibility.
How to add international bank account
Ian working in uae I have 3 bank accounts one in uae another’s in India how add this three accounts pls replay me
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.