ezSmartCloud App uses cloud based service for Bluetooth Low Energy wireless ADLock application.
It is an intuitive user interface and multi-level AES 128 encryption for higher security mobile App.
You do not have to duplicate any mechanical key to give to new users.
ezSmartCloud App provides cloud-based Two-Factor Authentication to sign into the App and devices anywhere securely. ezSmartCloud App only need an email account and nickname to setup and does not collect any personal information. The virtual key has been protected by multi-level AES 128 encryption and security check by ADLock hardware.
ezSmartCloud App has unlimited virtual keys to share and manage by cloud server for instant access through your smart devices. The virtual key can be shared by scanning QR code from new user’s smart phone or by searching through registered database nickname for immediately sharing and revoking from cloud-based server database.
Turn any smart phones into a key and you open a lock by tapping the ADLock on the App’s list. Unlocking the door just like a regular key, except this virtual key is unique to your smart phone and it cannot be shared or lost as easy as regular keys.
It is nice a solution for student housing or employees or special event require virtual key to enter.
- Your smartphone is smart key now, No mechanical key required.
- Unlimited virtual key for instant access with granting or blocking access anytime and anywhere.
- Virtual Key types: (with expiration period option and access right verification from the cloud-based database)
> Permanent users, i.e. Owner and family members or Facility Manager. No internet access require for the Owner, family members or Facility Manager may require once per day to login to cloud-based server database to check the permission status.
> Special permission users: Employee for long access time period, Owner can grant the access time through ezSmartCloud App. Users require to use the App and internet to get permission from cloud-based server database for every access.
> Limited / one-time access only users: Owner can grand the access time when virtual key has been issued. After expiration period, this virtual key will be removed automatically. Users require to use the App and internet to get permission from cloud-based server database for every access.
- With the ADLock Access Control Wi-Fi gateway, Owner or Facility Manager can do remote unlock.
- Each ADLock device can support up to 6 Bluetooth Key Fob. This Bluetooth Key Fob has to pair with each ADLock device. Bluetooth Key Fob cannot be duplicated without pair in front of the ADLock device.
- Most of ADLock devices are battery operated BLE smart lock. They are very easy to install. You do not have to add any extra wiring requirement.
- With advanced Indoor/Outdoor detection algorithm, the App can provide one time unlock by approaching from outdoor with Near-Field Unlock or Touch Unlock function enabled.
- Know who comes and goes, the App records each ADLock activities log in real time.
- Low battery alert from ADLock Device.
- Add Dark Mode support
- Minor bug fixed: Missing Traditional Chinese Language translation update
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.