Grade 1 English Language Arts – Best educational app for kids covering entire Common Core State Standards requirements
With ClassK12 Personalized Adaptive Distributive Program you can now improve your kids English Grammar skills and academic performance. Use ClassK12 online for best learning outcomes everyday for 10 minutes.
*** Educational game based on cognitive research ***
Recent scientific research suggests that combining testing with immediate feedback — finding out whether you answered right or wrong — is more effective. Learning by doing and practicing many times for short durations spread over longer periods of time lead to better retention.
ClassK12 English Language Arts Distributed Practice everyday with fun learning will turn your kid into a grammar whiz. Grade 4 ELA app brings the most comprehensive learning in a fun game for children. Exciting games like Chicken Jump, Candy Cruncher, Moon Rover Trouble, Mars Alien Attack and avatars keep children engaged and motivated to learn new skills.
Common Core State Standards for ELA covered:
1.1.b. Use common, proper, and possessive nouns.
1.1.c. Use singular and plural nouns with matching verbs in basic sentences (e.g., He hops; We hop).
1.1.d. Use personal, possessive, and indefinite pronouns (e.g., I, me, my; they, them, their; anyone, everything).
1.1.e. Use verbs to convey a sense of past, present, and future (e.g., Yesterday I walked home; Today I walk home; Tomorrow I will walk home).
1.1.f. Use frequently occurring adjectives.
1.1.g. Use frequently occurring conjunctions (e.g., and, but, or, so, because).
1.1.h. Use determiners (e.g., articles, demonstratives).
1.1.i. Use frequently occurring prepositions (e.g., during, beyond, toward).
1.1.j. Produce and expand complete simple and compound declarative, interrogative, imperative, and exclamatory sentences in response to prompts.
1.2.a. Capitalize dates and names of people.
1.2.e. Spell untaught words phonetically, drawing on phonemic awareness and spelling conventions.
- Over 2500 English grammar questions
- Common Core ELA standards aligned practice and exercises to improve student academic performance
- Personalized Learning: adjusting difficulty level to match student performance make it the best learning app for kids
- Reports: Real-time feedback and performance reports for students, parents, and teachers
- Educational game for kids with auto-solve helps to understand concepts with right answers
- Rewards, Badges, and Coins transform the boring into cool - so kids love to practice English Grammar everyday online
- Voiceovers help understand concepts, improve retention
- Kid friendly graphics, animations, intuitive touch, click, drag and drop, and easy to use question templates allow students to work with minimal supervision
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- LogTera Inc
- 150.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-16 LogTera Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Access to Sentence Types Category AED 7.29
- Access to Nouns Category AED 7.29
- Access to Verbs Category AED 7.29
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.