The Fitness First Middle East App enables members to book group exercises classes and personal training sessions. Members can also access their bookings and club content on the move, allowing them to simply and efficiently manage their own bookings as well as being able to book on behalf of family and friends.
• Book Group Exercise classes
• Join waiting lists or cancel bookings quickly and efficiently
• Book Personal Training sessions and follow up with your trainer
• View Personal Trainer profiles
• View and manage your bookings
• Give feedback to the team
• View workouts, club videos and PDF's with access to information wherever you go
• Alerts to club announcements and educational content
Bug fixes, name change to MyFitnessFirst
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Constantly crashes and sometimes doesn’t open or takes ages to open.
Fast and convenient booking
I am able to book classes with the click of a button and get reminders before the class. I can also view all classes for all clubs and book easily, cancel or join the waiting list. I also used it to manage by PT bookings. Great app all round
Very slow and unresponsive
Loads very slowly and crashes most of the time. It’s a shame it’s not working well because this the best way to book classes in advance (although I recommend being able to book classes more than 48 hours in advance). Expecting the next update to fix all of these issues. Thanks.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.