Keep all your recipes in one spot. Save, use and share anywhere on a an iPhone, iPad, or computer.
As seen in USA Today, Food Network, SeriousEats, Mashable, New York Post and more top newspapers, blogs, and magazines.
Great for saving recipes that you'd like to use later.
-- Enter recipes on the iPhone, iPad, or web
-- Save photos of dishes along with recipes
-- Quickly add recipes from any website on the web with the KeepRecipes button
"A great app for all my recipes" - Alexa F
"Such beautiful photos!" -Irene S
All your recipes instantly sync between your iPhone, iPad and KeepRecipes.com.
It's easy to see what friends are cooking right now.
* Always have ingredients with you at the store
* Cook from your iPhone, iPad, computer, or printout
* Share photos of what's cooking
* 1-tap to post photos and recipes to Facebook & Twitter
* Take photos, and later when you have time add directions on the web
* Create cookbooks to easily lookup recipes later
* Search to find your recipes
* Discover new seasonal and local recipes
* Copy and paste in recipes on the app
And more. See how thousands of members save and share over 250,000 recipes at www.keeprecipes.com.
Support for HTTPS connections.
- KartMe, Inc.
- 5.6 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Basque, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © KeepIdeas Inc., 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.