Unlock the full potential of your DJI drone with Litchi, everyone's favorite autonomous flight app
With over 4000 successful daily flights, Litchi is the most trusted autonomous flight app for your DJI drone
Compatible with: DJI Mavic Mini 1, Mavic 2 Zoom/Pro, Mavic Air/Pro, Phantom 4 Normal/Advanced/Pro/ProV2, Phantom 3 Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional, Inspire 1 X3/Z3/Pro/RAW, Inspire 2, Spark
Purchase Litchi today and get a 30% off coupon towards your Airdata.com subscription, exclusive to Litchi pilots, refer to https://flylitchi.com/airdata for more info
- Waypoint mode (support for Mavic Mini 1 coming soon)
Whether you are a professional or beginner, Litchi offers the most intuitive yet powerful waypoint mission engine. Our mission planner is available on all platforms including PC/Mac with seamless mission syncing across all your devices
- Panorama mode
Easily shoot horizontal, vertical and 360 spherical panoramas. And when you're done shooting, stitch on-the-go up to 130 megapixels panoramas on iPhone (up to 220MP on iPad Pro). Say goodbye to using additional expensive PC/Mac stitching software!
- Track mode
With Litchi's Track mode, your DJI drone now understands what it sees. Using state of the art computer vision algorithms, Litchi keeps your selection perfectly framed while you fly the drone. Don't want to fly manually? That's ok too, start an autonomous Orbit or Follow and watch Litchi take care of everything
- Follow mode
The drone follows your every move using the mobile device GPS and altitude sensors
- VR mode
By harnessing the power of your mobile phone, the Virtual Reality mode brings you the most immersive FPV experience. Watch your autonomous mission in VR mode, or fly manually for added thrills. Requires goggles sold separately
- Focus mode
Litchi assists you by taking control of both the gimbal and the drone's yaw axis, so you can concentrate on horizontal movements
And much more including...
- Orbit mode to circle around a subject with advanced settings and real time controls
- Livestream your drone's video feed to Facebook
- Stream the video feed to a nearby device running the Litchi Vue app (for USB-based drones)
- Custom RC keys functions allow you to create missions as you fly them and much more
- Human readable flight logs (CSV format), which can be automatically uploaded to Airdata UAV
- Voice feedback for important warnings
- Automatic video recording
- Support for bluetooth controllers
Visit our website for more information: https://flylitchi.com
How to connect Litchi to your drone: https://www.flylitchi.com/help
Make sure to check out the online Mission Hub at https://flylitchi.com/hub
- added support for Mavic Mini 1, all flight modes are supported except waypoint which will come in a future update
- added Follow mode
- Panorama Database has been revamped, stitching is improved and you can now stitch up to 130 megapixels spherical panoramas on iPhone and up to 220 megapixels on iPad Pro
- added new "Auto Stitch Panoramas" general camera setting. When enabled, after shooting a panorama, Litchi will automatically stitch it in low resolution in the background
- added Simulator mode that can be used to simulate a flight, enable/disable it with a long press on the top bar's flight mode (requires a connection to the drone)
- added new "Switch Flight Mode" custom function to switch the Mavic Mini's flight mode
- added new Dynamic Homepoint setting
- added support for Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB) photo capture mode for Mavic Mini
- AutoPano now shoots 360x110 spherical panoramas compared to 360x90 before
- Mavic 2 Zoom's optical zoom is now correctly reported in the UI
- fixed bug where sharing a panorama on Facebook would fail
- misc improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It was way better than the dji go app in terms of this selling point mission hub and this POI. I just wish they can increase the magnification of the map in mission hub to be able to create a much precise WP as I'm getting lazy doing this in Google earth back and forth and also they should as well include separate log with 6 decimals of the GPS when doing a mission in the same media folder. Dji log is not accurate in terms of the coordinates as it has only 4 decimal places. All in all good app. And I'm hoping for the next update with the features that I mentioned above.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- VC TECHNOLOGY LTD
- 199.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 VC Technology Ltd
- AED 84.99
- In-App Purchases
- Litchi Vue AED 17.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.