Capture your thoughts, discoveries, and ideas and simplify overwhelming planning moments in your life with your very own digital notepad.
With OneNote, you can plan that big event, seize that moment of inspiration to create something new, and track that list of errands that are too important to forget. Write memos, make a digital sketchbook and save notes right on your phone.
Sync your notes via OneDrive to access them anytime, anywhere. Whether you're at home, in the office, or on the go, your notes are available to you across all of your devices.
Get the complete Microsoft Office experience when you sign in with your Microsoft Account. Take notes, share ideas, organize and collaborate when you download Microsoft OneNote today.
• With OneNote, you can plan that big event, save ideas to create something new and track that list of errands that are too important to forget.
• Save pictures of whiteboards, photos or printed documents in your notes with Office Lens. Quickly take a picture, automatically crop and insert the image into your notes.
Organize, Search and Secure:
• Quickly organize your notes in a way that works best for you with powerful organizational tools.
• Find your most recent notes quickly and pin the pages you use most.
• Secure your notes with a password and use touch ID to quickly access them.
Sync your Sticky Notes:
• Quickly save your thoughts and ideas with colorful sticky notes on the go.
• Sync your sticky notes to access them from anywhere on any device, anytime.
Save, Share, and Collaborate:
• Save to the cloud (OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint) and access your notes on anytime and on any device.
• Collaborate and work together in a shared notepad.
Write & Draw on iPad:
• Use a variety of pen colors and settings to create beautiful handwritten notes and drawings.
• Draw with confidence with "Convert to Shapes" mode: OneNote will automatically convert hand drawn shapes into crisp, perfectly regular polygons and circles.
• Use a stylus or the touchscreen to write notes or use OneNote as a sketchbook.
OneNote is free on iPhone and many other devices. Get started today! Download OneNote and sign in with your Microsoft Account or the account assigned to you by your work or school.
Monthly Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your App Store account settings.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to the Microsoft Software License Terms for Microsoft 365. See “License Agreement” link under Information. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions.
This month’s update is bug fixes only.
Thanks for using OneNote! We listened to your feedback and updated the application with optimizations to help improve your note taking experience.
Having trouble? Send feedback in the app (OneNote->Settings->Send Feedback)
Have an idea? Add to our feature suggestion box at https://aka.ms/onenote-ios-suggest
Ratings and Reviews
OneNote + Microsoft Surface = Superior Experience
I rarely write reviews, but after I decided to buy a Surface Pro instead of a Mac (first Windows machine after 10 loyal years with Apple), I got to try OneNote and changed the way I manage my memories, boosted my productivity and creativity!
I canceled my Evernote subscription (another three years) and migrated to OneNote. So why am I so excited about it? Here are highlights:
- PEN! You can use the surface pen to draw or handwrite and the experience is just flawless. I know use OneNote to make handwritten notes during the video conferencing;
- You can easily convert your handwriting to the regular text with one click. And I love to handwrite as I memorize stuff better;
- Organizing images, spreadsheets, handwritten text is very easy and intuitive;
- shared lists are very well done;
I think OneNote is the leader in the space!
Missing Something But Amazing
I like the way microsoft organized this app and how it is accessible with the same features on all platforms. But Microsoft team show focus a lot on improving the handwriting.
1- one sheet for a note : i prefer small pages like class-book and i can create many pages under the same page. Good Notes has this feature and i hope Microsoft do it for all users too.
3-option to remove title of note and write the name of the note under section tab. You can also provide to insert the date or time as option under insert menu.
4- automatic full screen during typing.
5- nebo notes has feature to clear the text by scratch it. It will be amazing and faster.
I try using it in my phone but it doesn’t work that well it so so so bad to me it keep giving me headache for example when I try to share my note for different app to this one and not ones notes multiple ones to see it doesn’t work well to save mine and not perfect to finish it job easier and faster it takes long long long long time but no fruitfully results more like it broken and I have to delete it and re download it again to use it to check it again and that disappoint and sad to me because it not useful to me to use I wish it can be fix and let me enjoy using it with piece of mind
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 212.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Microsoft 365 Personal AED 27.99
- Microsoft 365 Family AED 39.99
- Microsoft 365 Personal AED 44.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.