UPDATED: Now enhanced with writing technology from WACOM!
Mirai Kana Chart is a carefully crafted app to help you enjoy learning the Japanese ‘hiragana’ and ‘katakana’ scripts.
Mirai Kana Chart includes several fonts to show you different forms of the ‘kana’ characters as they are used in a variety of scenarios: in newspaper and magazines, for casual handwritten notes, and even in horror-movies!
Seeing the different styles of the ‘kana’ characters will help you learn and remember them more easily.
- hiragana and katakana charts
- stroke animations and writing practice
- audio of native Japanese pronunciation
- flashcards and audio playback mode
- selection of various fonts and styles
- switchable app themes (Light & Dark)
Mirai Kana Chart will be updated periodically. Feel free to email us if you have ideas or suggestions to improve this app!
- Enhanced Writing Functionality with WACOM WILL SDK
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.