Losing weight is easy with MyNetDiary: eat and track the foods that you like, and the app will take care of planning and keeping you on target every day. The app forecasts your daily weight loss based on calorie deficit, including food, exercise and steps. It’s your coach-in-a-pocket, giving you friendly advice and tips on how to eat better and lose faster.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"The Best and most Simple. I love this app. I have tried many and love this for the looks, the user friendliness of it and has everything I need. It connects to my fitbit as well. Great app, I am done looking for a new one." - from App Store review
"Best diet app ever. This is the only app that has ever kept me on track! I love it." - from App Store review
MyNetDiary is rated as the #1 mobile diet app in an independent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine, which included MyFitnessPal, Lose It! and Noom.
The New York Times, comparing to MyFitnessPal, calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer."
MyNetDiary's food catalog has thousands of UK brands and restaurants, including Tesco, ASDA, Sainsbury, Aunt Bessie's, Tree of Life, Sharwoods, McCain, Schwartz, Pringles UK, Maximuscle.
CALORIE BUDGET, WEIGHT FORECAST AND AUTOPILOT
Set your weight goal, the app will create a Calorie Budget to lose weight safely. Set a target date (wedding, reunion) or limit your daily calories. You can have more calories on weekends and keep losing as planned.
The daily Weight Forecast tells whether you are on target and suggests necessary corrections.
Autopilot keeps you out of a weight plateau and helps you maintain your ideal weight.
MASSIVE FOOD DATABASE
The best food database with restaurants, grocery stores, special diets and ethnic foods. Verified and updated daily: if a food is not in the catalog, snap it with the PhotoFood tool, we will enter food labels for you.
Scan the barcode on your food package, the app will log calories and nutrients for you.
Let the app to remind you about logging Meals, Weigh-Ins, Sleep and Blood Pressure.
PLANNING MACRONUTRIENTS AND NUTRITION
MyNetDiary tracks up to 35 nutrients, more than any other app. Choose how much energy comes from fat, carbs and protein. Learn more about saturated fat, sodium, fiber, vitamins and minerals in your diet. Choose a target for every nutrient, the app will provide daily and weekly feedback on your nutrition.
Food Score helps you see and compare foods at a glance. Our users love it!
AUTO TRACKING STEPS AND EXERCISES
Link your app to devices from Fitbit, Withings, and Garmin. Get your data from iOS Health. The app will automatically sync your Steps, Exercises, Weight, Water, Heart Rate and other tracked data.
MyNetDiary App for Apple Watch
• Check calories and daily totals
• Log foods and water
• Send meals to your family members, share recipes with your friends.
Works with Siri
• Create shortcuts for calories, logging meals and water.
PRO APP FEATURES
• Weekly diet analysis
• Up to 35 nutrients
• Recipe editor
• Plan macros
• Full set of charts
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Some features require a subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Making MyNetDiary even easier: even more usability improvements:
1. New setting to show/hide macros and nutrients, simplifying meal and food screens - if you prefer simplicity.
2. More guides, help screens, YouTube how-to videos.
In the previous app update: screen guides for Meal and Food Entry screens, minor design improvements, added back remaining calories, also fixed meal reminders, exercise time and notes, and BG prompts.
In the previous major update:
* New option to see food photos, to make food logging nicer. If you prefer food icons, you can turn food photos off in Settings.
* New Augmented Reality Grocery Check - Scan and compare foods while shopping - point the camera to a barcode and instantly see food grade, macros, and other nutrients. Find the best foods at a glance!
* Macros for Foods and Meals - New macro charts and nutrients tables are added to Food Entry and all Meal screens. Expand them as needed, collapse to hide when they are not needed.
* Visual Portion Guide on the Food Entry screen - beautiful Portion Guide helps you estimate portion sizes more accurately, to make sure you are logging correct amounts and your weight loss stays on track.
* Streamlined Food Search - fast and easy access to search, scanner, favorites, staple foods, custom foods, recipes and more - with the powerful "+" button.
Ratings and Reviews
Best thing that happened since sliced bread! I've tried nearly every diet and trick known to mankind and there's only one thing that has worked - my net diary!
I have lost 12 kilos in 9 months and feel really healthy. Hats off to whoever created this tool!
Great weight loss motivator!
Whilst initially I found some foods difficult to find due to database bring very English market dominated, by getting nutritional info off the net and creating my own food entries I now am able to enter food easily.
The program is great app which gives me a goal, gives lots of feedback not just on calories but on cholesterol and sodium intake. I would suggest rather than thinking of it simply as a calorie counter to consider it a healthy lifestyle tracker.
Having lost 3 kg in 2 weeks (still 19 kg to go for target!) I find the guidance this program gives me is the motivation I need to achieve my ambitious goal.
I wholeheartedly recommend this app to everybody.
Great monitoring tool
Really easy to use and see your progress. Helps keep the motivation going. Lost 6kg so far and still going. Only issue is the accuracy of some of the submitted foods so don't just blindly believe what the values are for contributed stuff or you might be drinking a low fat latte and wonder why you are 3000 points over for the day! Overall really good app.
- MyNetDiary Inc.
- 229.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019, MyNetDiary Inc.
- AED 14.99
- In-App Purchases
- MyNetDiary Premium AED 32.99
- MyNetDiary Premium AED 219.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.