Manage your fleet with confidence with the Nautical Systems® Vessel mobile app. The App enables crew mobility on board blue-water vessels, allowing efficiency while performing daily tasks, inspections and checklists.
Compliant with OSV – OVID (OVIQ) + IMCA
DSV, DIVING, DP vessels- IMCA
ISM, STCW TMSA, OCIMF SIRE, BIQ
• Scales with organization
• Easy data entry onboard
• Works in offline mode; syncs to onboard server
• Crew Sign-on and Sign-off
Day-to-Day Operations Ready:
• Supports work order completions, audit inspections, checklist-based inspections, on-board meetings and drills, audits, sign-on and sign-off crew and document delivery
• Easy-to-view maintenance and compliance tasks
o Planned and unplanned work orders, audits, inspections, meetings, drills, running hours entry task, inventory count task
• HSQE with questionnaire and checklist support
• Identify critical equipment history for inspections and audits
• Reporting on hazardous conditions, inspections and equipment failures
• Update key operational information such as equipment running hours and spares inventory
• Machinery failure reporting
• Create new work orders, inspections, meetings, drill and safety observations
• Capture visitor log information
• Critical equipment list and its job history
• Manage visitors
We are committed to providing the most reliable customer service and product improvements based on your feedback.
NS Vessel Mobile app functionality is available through an ABS Nautical Systems Enterprise subscription software license.
Nautical Systems Enterprise puts the client in control of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance by showing the client the location of potentially private data and allowing case by case determination for data handling. The software will contain functionality that enables clients to carry out their obligations under the GDPR, such as searching for personal data in comments, documents and attachments, utility for anonymization of crew records that contain personal data, and compiling reports in response to individuals’ requests for their personal data.
• User Report Review
• Crew Work Rest Enhancement for Canadian Rules
• Inventory of Hazardous Material enhancements
• Marine Incident form enhancements
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.