Have you ever wanted to make your own little fantasy world? A farm, some kind of castle, or just an epic fantasy city? Pocket Build is an open world game where you can build with no limitations or restrictions. Build whatever you like, whenever you like, however you like. The possibilities are endless!
- Featured as Game of the day.
- #1 game in over 57 countries.
- "An open world sandbox building game with a great 3D graphics engine." - AppAdvice
Castles, people, animals, trees, fences, farms, bridges, towers, houses, rocks, land, it's all their for the building. The only limit is your imagination!
- Hundreds of items to build.
- Huge open world.
- Build instantly.
- Collect resources and build special items.
- Command your humans to do various tasks.
- Beautiful 3D graphics.
- New items added every update.
- Endless possibilities.
- Buildings, Trees, People, Animals, Fences, Pathways, Castles, Skulls, Barrels, Farms, Bridges, Towers, Houses, Rocks, and loads more!
- Build, rotate, and place items anywhere in the world.
- Control the camera view, rotate, zoom.
- 3D touch support.
- Haptic feedback.
The possibilities are endless! Build your own city, build your own world, build your own castle, be creative, craft your land, build a town, create your own adventure, build anywhere in an open world. Become a Pocket Builder today!
The game contains an optional subscription feature. It is not required to play and enjoy the game. If you choose to purchase the subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours. Subscription starts at $0.99/week. Prices are in US dollars and may vary in other countries. Auto-renewal can be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes store after purchase. The subscription can be cancelled at anytime. If you don't choose to purchase the subscription, the game can still be fully played without it. Terms & conditions can be found here https://moonbear.com/terms-and-conditions
Hey guys, this is just a little update.
+ Improved a few things in First Person (Early beta).
+ Improved lights.
+ Improved performance.
+ Added Screenshot mode in Camera settings. Temporarily deactivate UI to take a screenshot without UI.
+ Added Search in startup menu.
+ Stay tuned for more awesome updates!
Pocket Build is a community-driven game. Share your ideas and suggestions for the next update on Twitter!
Follow us on Twitter @pocket_build
Follow the creator on twitter @jvekaria
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a Fantastic game, however it would be better if there’s more features added.
The game already started out to be fantastically imaginative and Idea driving however there are things which needs a little bit of an addition here and there.
- Ingame Music, It’s great but sometimes it gets tiring if you hear the same music unless you switch from day time and night time. Maybe add a little bit more in the playlist 👍
- Resizing (Excluding AIs) could be a very useful option for players as I’ve noticed that there are times when you expect something to be decently small but turns out to be HUGE, vice versa.
- A more diverse race. Humans are decent enough but I’ve noticed that There’s a few race from the Elves and the Goblins. For example; An addition of different type of elves such as a female/male elf, warrior elves, high elves, dark elves would be a great addition in the “family tree”
- Rotation of the X and Y axis
- Better AI interactions. Makes it feel like they actually know each other and have lived with one another for a long time. They talk or walk together, Enter someone else’s house or their house, Can run or sit, Use the Items such as Training dummies to train swordsmanship or Use a bow to train in the shooting range.
- AI’s can hunt animals, which then earns them more food than the usual crop gives.
- A rainy weather would be fantastically immersive if it’s added to the world.
With this I believe the game would be better and more enjoyable. It makes you feel accomplished in a way that you’ve actually made a huge impact on a certain civilisation and make it feel like an actual, breathing world.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the constructive review! We'll be adding more music soon, Aelume. ( ^◡^ ) A resize option also sounds really useful. The team are currently working on improving the AI, and have taken your suggestions into consideration. We'll see what we can include in future updates.
This game is pretty neat, but needs some improvement
Here are things that could fix the game:
1. Humans should have a better AI
2.humans should be able to climb ladders
3.humans should not be able to walk on water
4.Humans should be able to ride bouts
5.humans should not be able to break trees/ farms without an order from the player.
6. Buildings should be enterable
7. You should be able to build on cliffs that have land on them
8. Humans should be able to bring babies
9. War vehicles should be controllable, either by the players or the humans.
And lastly 10. You should be able to select land, so you control a lot at the same time
If all of these things were added, the game will be much interesting, and more enjoyable.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for your feedback :) I will look into the points in your list and will see what I can do for future updates.
One of the best games I recommend you get this game
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the lovely review! ( ★ ∇ ★) The team are happy to hear that you're enjoying our game.
- MoonBear LTD
- 349.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © MOONBEAR LTD 2018
- AED 7.29
- In-App Purchases
- Super Mega Tip AED 36.99
- Medium Tip AED 10.99
- Small Tip AED 7.29
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.