Print Cheque is easy to use, which allow to print Cheque from your iPad with any AirPrint Enabled printer
● 50% Discount for 1 Week only ●
● Best Selling Records in US, Canada, France and many Other App Store
● Main Features:
- Setup unlimited templates for your Bank Cheque
- App automatically spell out words/wording from your Cheque amount/number
- Setup your cheque size, all fields as per your cheque layout.
- Print Logs support, Easy accounting
- Easy re-print cheque from logs
- Setup template with date format, country, currency names, cheque size, crossed line on/off with custom text, font style/size/name
- Auto detects cheque size from your cheque Image, you can edit manually too
- App allows to add unlimited custom fields (label/textedit) to make cheque template as per your bank cheque needs like name, bank name, address, cheque no# etc
● Why this app?
- You are making spell mistake while writing cheque? This app will generate wording from amount.
- Getting problem while writing number to words? This app will do for you.
- Forgot to put entry in cheque book index? This app will do for you automatically.
- Want to put long notes/memo about cheque? This app will allow to write notes for each cheque
● What you need to use this app?
- Scanned Bank cheque image, then app will detect your cheque size and you can map/overlay fields over cheque image
- To detect actual cheque size your image must be properly scanned
- Fine tune other template settings as per your needs and start printing your cheques
(e.g. 1234.56 to "ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED THIRTY-FOUR AND 56/100 DOLLARS")
● For Feedback or report problem contact us:
- Print Cheque is now compatible with latest iOS, i.e, iOS 12
- Compatibility issues resolved
Ratings and Reviews
It’s not working!!!
Developer Response ,
We have resolved the issue you were facing with a new update of the application. Please install the new update. Feel free to contact us if you have any further queries.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.