DISCLAIMER: Puffin Cloud Browser is NOT a web browser.
Puffin Cloud Browser is the client app that accesses the cloud server which runs the web browser. The Puffin client app and the Puffin cloud server do not communicate in HTTP protocol and the data exchange is not in HTML format. The Puffin client app is like the remote desktop client and the Puffin cloud server is like the remote desktop server. Puffin Cloud Browser gives the audience the illusion of a web browser but it is not, in reality, a web browser. Puffin Cloud Browser can only "display" the web content rendered on the cloud servers but can't "render" the web content itself on the client devices.
==== Differentiating Features ====
* Browser Isolation
* Cloud Acceleration
* Data Saving
* Download to Cloud
* Flash Game
* Full Desktop Mode
* Internet Access Protection
* Virtual Gamepad/Mouse/Trackpad
==== Important Limitations ====
* Only works on websites that are publicly accessible from the US
-- Does not work for private IP, corporate Intranet, and geo-restricted websites
* Only works in countries that are not excessive in censorship
-- Does not work in China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates
* For some websites, Puffin server IP blocks need to be white-listed
-- Puffin can bring an excessive load to some websites
More info at Puffin FAQ https://help.puffin.com/faq
1. Offer more In-App-Purchase choices.
Ratings and Reviews
Puffin for Facebook is 4+ But this is 17+ I think you should switch it :D
Very good browser so far
I am using puffin browser and left every other browser. I have found Puffin browser is the fastest browser among many others available on IPhone App Store.
It’s shocking to hear why App store is trying pushing back Puffin browser and creating problems. I, as a customer do not want Puffin browser to close its services for iPhone users.
Fix the problem
I do not recommend this for any devices in 2017 it's highly not working a lot I would like you to fix the problem and bring the old puffin back once again it says for many problems that is now worse 1)when I tried to open google it literally just crashed 2)many people say that it always says "no network" when it's fast 3)we need puffin to fix problems when your laptop/computer broke.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CloudMosa, Inc.
- 90.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Bengali, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Unrestricted Web Access Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2021 CloudMosa Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Puffin Monthly Subscription AED 3.99
- Puffin Yearly Subscription AED 18.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.